Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Corruption Wish Game!

Wish granted. The standard connectors are $500 a piece though.

I wish I could manipulate time. For example stop it so I can take a nap:p

IsaacT

Wish granted! But every time you alter time, you age 5 years, thus limiting your usage of the ability to roughly 15 times max.

EDIT: I forgot to wish....IE rubbin off on me....

I wish Ents were real.

Last edited:
Wish granted but they cannot live in modern society and died of cancer in only a few short years.

I wish I knew why.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Wish Granted! Either because I think it would be cool to talk to a tree or because I have watched LOTR too many times. The corruption is I won't say which or if it is both reasons.

I wish TheDukeAnumber1 would make a real wish that we can corrupt!

Wish granted, only this one will be harder than the last.

I wish I had a wish that could be corrupted.

Cel

Wish granted! And it is corrupted...

I wish I had a Hercules 1W 589nm for free.

With granted, but you were careless with it, shined it into your eyes, and are now permanently blind. The 589nm light is the last you ever see.

I wish nasa would be funded well again.

Last edited:
Wish granted, the cheapie goggles were only OD .5 at 589nm, you were careless with the laser pretending that you are a jedi knight, shined it in the mirror, caught a reflection and are now blind. Last image you remember is of yourself with laser in hand in front of the mirror (hopefully wearing pants :na:). :eg::evil:

I wish I could quadruple my income.

Cel

Wish granted! But the inflation made it worth 16 times less then before.

I wish I had a Hercules 1W 589nm for free, and safety googles (OD 8) for it.

FML :( I guess those morons in washington couldn't agree on anything after all and the economy ground to a halt...

Wish granted, you received a 1W 589nm hercules, and even perfect OD 8 goggles.

Unfortunately due to the drastic economic downturn, american airlines has let safety standards slip. A 747 flying over Croatia on the way to israel from italy crashed almost on top of you.

Debris from the crash explosion turned into shrapnel and you are now badly injured. Able to still see, hear, and fully cognizant, but completely unable to communicate with anyone, in anyway. Worse yet, when emergency services found you, they also found your laser collection. You are now being blamed for bringing down the plane!

The good news is, given your current state, you will never see the inside of a prison. The bad news is you are forever unable to do anything but watch, as you are reviled, and called a terrorist.

Worse yet, because of your actions, the UN has adopted a resolution to ban all lasers to non permit holders, over 1mW. The resolution is adopted as law by most countries, and now all of LPF is pissed that you made their lasers illegal :na:

I wish you guys would get a bit more creative with your wishes and corruption while granting my wish to transcend the material and live as pure conscious energy, able to manipulate all energy.

Last edited:

Cel

Wish granted! But you can control only 10^-18J energy at a time.

I wish other people would come and join this game.

Trevor

Wish granted! Others join the game, but the quality of posts goes down, leading to a ban for everyone in the thread for spamming.

I wish I wasn't so bad at typing other people's (different sized) keyboards.

Trevor

Last edited:

Cel

Wish granted! When you type something and press enter, their computer explodes!

I wish I had a 1kg ice ingot.

Last edited:
Wish granted. Unfortunately you're in the middle of the sahara, stranded, dying from thirst, and it's 120 degrees, with zero humidity.

I wish I could have a non lazy clone of myself who would do my work for me, leaving me to just enjoy myself.