Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Copied picture ?

Hey - has anyone seen this picture before ? It looks VERY familiar, and I could swear I have seen this exact picture elsewhere, other than rayfoss - NOT hammering rayfoss, I don't even know anything about them, simply curious is all. (now let's see if I can still figure out picture stuffs...) Please, no flame wars, simply attempting to satisfy my curiosity !

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 230

and you can also find it on boblaser... hmmm chinese manufacturers are really copying each other..

It does look familiar, but I think it is just similar. The laser in question looks a lot like the rayfoss lasers (from what we can see of it anyway)

On another note, GREAT to see you back Greg - how are things going?

Rob

Jaseth

I agree with Ranged, I believe I have seen this picture in a Dragonlasers review on youtube.. Although it might just be similar and not the same picture.

Seb

It looks like a picture Optotronics used a few years ago.

oh btw, ltns SenKat.

Last edited:
It does look familiar... Can't place where I might have seen it though.

I'm not sure, but that doesn't look like China. It looks more like European architecture, yet on the other hand, that does look like Chinese green laser divergence! :D

This one
409991_090519093526_sat_2.jpg

Other Binoculars & Telescopes - "50mW "Super Strong" High Power Green laser Pointer. for sale in Johannesburg

Yeah as from what rangedunits said this picture looks just like the same with the one in dragonlasers review. What's with this picture anyway?

I saw the picture on another laser site, and thought I had recognized it....was simply looking for some grey-matter jump starts that's all.

It looks like the beam is emanating from either a HIGH-RISE building or CONDO, the top of a TOWER, or an AIRCRAFT of some sort. Anyway, to ME it looks as though the beam is pointing TOWARD the GROUND.................comments ????