Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cool new member!

Hi every body. My names Jonathan. I'm 30 years old and I live about 45 minutes south of Boston, MA. I am an entertainer with a background in music,art, and magic. I have been a DJ at weddings, birthdays, and corporate events for the past 5 years. I have been preforming magic shows since I was 16. I joined this forum to find information on lasers. I'm going to add a small laser segment to my live shows. I want to surprise people with hand held lasers, in conjunction with an affordable laser projector that can be programed w/ software to write out words or put on a cool colorful show. I promise not to ask questions that have already been answered, blind pilots, or otherwise offend the masses. Thank you for reading my post

sinner

Welcome to the Forum, this is a place where you can find anything related to lasers, and You should ask questions, You will get your answers from other forum members, be specific and detailed , with photos and video if possible.. People tend to criticize people who ask too much questions , answers to which they already know if they use a tiny bit of their hypothalamuses.. Good to have a sensible new member once in a while, you seem like a quite sensible person..
.. Hope you enjoy the stay !! Keep Safe, Safety FirsT!! :beer:Cheers!

Im also new but welcome to the forum!Don't forget to read the FAQs the Stickies
and the Forum Rules.

Last edited:
welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

BTW.... as to your Thread Title.... besides yourself
who else thinks you're cool....:rolleyes:

Jerry

Last edited:

ARG

I want to surprise people with hand held lasers, in conjunction with an affordable laser projector that can be programed w/ software to write out words or put on a cool colorful show.

The REKE-500RGB is a good budget projector, and a great place to start with projectors! :beer:

The REKE-500RGB is a good budget projector, and a great place to start with projectors! :beer:

Yay, answers already! Thank you for the advice. I know near nothing about projectors and don't want to get stuck with something I won't be happy with. I have rather high expectations and am still not sure what I'm looking for will be in my budget.

:thanks:

As for projectors, I'm willing to spend the extra money to get something I'll grow into. Even If I can't understand all the options at first, I rather be overwhelmed. Check out this video. The first 10 seconds are the best. I'm into that psychedelic worm hole that transforms the room into another dimension. Amazing Laser Show - YouTube!

Yeesh. Those people in the crowd definitely took some hits to the face.
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to get some Laser Safety Glasses, and the search function here can be your best friend.