Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

COMPLETE LIST of "low cost"online stores. PROS and CONS.tested and not lasers.

Re: COMPLETE LIST of "low cost"online stores. PROS and CONS.tested and not lasers.

:) up up

DJNY

Re: COMPLETE LIST of "low cost"online stores. PROS and CONS.tested and not lasers.

You should use colors in your thread :)

i made it when i had problems with the forum options. greenmechanic helped me....however i think it is well made..... also without colors :p

After my buy from DX, I thik, B and C zone are good ways to throw your money in a bin, and pretty the same. They´ve good service, maybe warranties, they are polite, good sortiment, good prices, but you usually buy low priced crap. Nothing good about it. You should start with the C letter, and go deeper into F and finally Z, where they take your money, and f*ck you out of their job with no product received for you :) hehe...
That´s the letter missing in your review. Are there any companies acting like this? People should know them! more than CNI :)
If I compare it to the guid, it i´s similar, not better, but more actual. You should not miss the AAA companies, to make some update about them...

what would be a better for the same price just different look no safty feature 50 mw
focal price or buyincoins wich would be the better chance of getting a better/ same as expected or almost same and shiping speeds if known

Re: COMPLETE LIST of online stores. PROS and CONS.tested and not lasers.

i made a lot of work to write it.... do you like my list? :)

PS:.... i improved my english language by the first time i entered in this english forum in december 08 :)
how is my english? 70% 80%.....just your opinion

realy i woulda never guessed you seem like the average canadian whats your regular language if you dont mind sharing

Ash

what would be a better for the same price just different look no safty feature 50 mw
focal price or buyincoins wich would be the better chance of getting a better/ same as expected or almost same and shiping speeds if known
I would go with Focalprice over Buy In Coins. They ship faster, and you will probably get a better unit. But, with both of these China companies, you are rolling the dice when it comes to power and/or stability. :undecided:
[/threadjack]

since im with dont mind the link please i had a small amount of points and wanted a laser so i got one loltoo think some people thing a 50mw laser is actualy able to burn stuff from over a mile away i doubt that if a laser that strong existed the goverbnebt wuld check every box to ensure a weapon like that dont fall into the wrong hands cough bin ladens children cough

lol, osama bin ladin laser ninja's. Lighting off nukes with their 50mW lasers from miles away!

last i checked ti would take a 650mw to do that and you would need 2 extenders 1 for your laser and one to make shure your brain dont fall out yo left ear since it so small

Re: COMPLETE LIST of online stores. PRO and CONS.tested and not lasers.

Sorry. I believe that this would be too complex and ever changing to be of much worth. The list would be enormous and before you got done compiling it, the list will have changed.

Plus, good companies go bad and sometimes the best available is from a start-up company

Peace,
dave

Couldn't be more true.

Rayfoss has taken a nose dive lately, and Laserland has sent out piles of bad units.

Great effort with the list though, and your English is fine.

terdy

A question for anyone out there in the know. How has laserlands fared since this list was compiled?

Ash

A question for anyone out there in the know. How has laserlands fared since this list was compiled?
I would say they're fine. I have gotten a few really good lasers from them. But, believe T_J:
and Laserland has sent out piles of bad units.

terdy

Thanks , im still undecided. I've sent an email to nci, but havent heard back, im not sure that i will. From what ive read here, it seems as though laserlands power ratings arent accounting for the ir filter loss, thats all. Im just looking for the most bang for the buck, if you will, and being new to buying modules??

i received a 150mw pen from rayfoss... but... ay my little lasersbee meter is is just peak 100 and average 70..80... . i am shipping it back....maybe i wil ask for a 18650 focusable laser(same price 75$...but 100mw...i hope they give me an overpowered)