Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Companies with free international (European) shipping

RexE2

I'm interested as to which companies offer free international/european shipping? If there aren't any with free shipping, what are the companies that offer that kind of shipping?

Well if you ever need heatsinks, I offer free worldwide shipping :p

Otherwise, depends on which "companies" do you mean. Companies that sell lasers? Components? Modules? Hosts? Batteries? Accessories?

I havent seen a company with free shipping yet dont think there is one.

Are you looking to buy a laser? Or other laser related things? A member here in Norway sells lasers, they are parts bundles, minimal assembly required:
BitLasers
You can buy from OdicForce in the U.K.
OdicForce
Since you're in Europe, shipping should be faster and cost less. You may also want to look at Sci-Fi lasers, they ship from Israel so I don't know about the shipping cost. Survival Laser is good but they ship from the U.S. here's the link to their international site:
Survival Laser International Home

Alan

The problem is that USPS will literally charge us $12 to send a 2oz (56g) package internationally.
The shipping charge on my site is a real time rate that's pulled directly from USPS website based on the combined weight of the items in the shopping cart.

Pman

Maybe fasttech does but I don't know what you are looking for.

Garoq

We offer free international shipping with orders over $100 net.