Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cod4 pc - copy of game - FOUND

Hey guys. I have lost my PC version of COd4, and want to play it. I still have an unused licence key though. If I give someone (in the UK hopefuly) a couple of pounds, can you copy the game and send me a disc?

Rob

EDIT: PERSON FOUND

Last edited:

Dusty

Re: WTB Cod4 pc - copy of game

i wish i could help, but i bought the game through Steam, so it was all done online...would there be any way you could log in to my steam account and download the game but use your key?

I know man, but its sssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. At the rate I'm going, it would be quicker for someone to send one

Rob

depends on the torrent client your using. i always use utorrent b/c its so simple and fairly fast.. just find a torrent with a lot of seeds.

I'm using Utorrent, and there are 2000 seeds, and I'm only connected to like 15

I have a copy, if you have a legal key. I'd be happy to send one for CD/Case/Postage costs if you like?

i wish i could help, but i bought the game through Steam, so it was all done online...would there be any way you could log in to my steam account and download the game but use your key?

Steam for the win! No there isn't a way to download a game from steam useing a different license key. This is why I love steam; no matter where you are, you can log into your steam account and download/play the game. No CD's are needed.

ZRTMWA

I'm using Utorrent, and there are 2000 seeds, and I'm only connected to like 15

I love utorrent (microtorrent)! I used to try to use limewire but and the piratebay but now I use utorrent and isohunt/thepiratebay. They're a lot faster imho. I wish I had Verizon FIOS, I've heard of people getting 16mb/sec download speeds (unless I read something wrong)!

I'm getting 50mbps on cable.

StrongDC is the way to go. Its a modified version of DC++. You can download 1 gig files in minutes.