Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI Group Buy #2 (taken over by styropyro 10-26)

Due to Wannaburnstuff's hectic schedule, I will be taking over this group buy. I have all of the emails between him and CNI and it looks like he has already gotten a lot of the hard work done.

That being said, I want this to get on the road quickly!!! I will not be taking any additional orders.

I know this GB has had its setbacks, but it will be worth it to stick it out and be rewarded with some incredible lasers at damn good prices!

To all participants, please be ready to pay soon!

I am going to email CNI today to confirm these prices, and once they confirm I will come up with a final price based on the laser cost, shipping from CNI to me, and shipping from me to the buyer. I will also add ~$20 as extra to cover unforeseen costs. If I don't need to use this money when the GB is over, I will refund as necessary (or possibly donate to LPF) I am NOT doing this GB to make any money, but I have to say being able to fire up all of these lasers for testing is an incentive :D

Here is the list I have of people participating.

Please confirm the list to see if the information regarding your order is accurate!! Please tell me if you want the delay on your laser.

Shipping + other costs: I will be using medium priority flat rate boxes to ship. That comes out to $13 for the US and $60 for international. The cost of CNI's shipping to me will come out to about $26 per laser. I will then add $25 on top of that for my costs. Any money that I do not use of that will be refunded to you.

ORDERS!! (Updated Nov-20)
attachment.php

\
FINAL PRICES PER LASER:
589nm 80mW PGL-III-C: $650/per
532nm 500mW PGL-III-C: $260/per
671nm 200mW PGL-III-C: $260/per

*Price excludes CNI's Shipping/Insurance Charge. Will be calculated upon final Invoice(Pending).
*Price also excludes Shipping from Me to you. This is being calculated now.

PLEASE CHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT:
(A) Your name is there if you are purchasing a Laser.
(B) Your location is listed correctly.

DISCLAIMER: Seized Lasers are not my responsibility. By participating in this GB you are acknowledging that you understand the risks of importing lasers into your respective countries. I have no money to refund you, any problems will need to be taken to CNI. With that said, I will take every precaution in labeling customs forms and packages with discrete wording to give best possibility of passing through customs unscathed.

Attachments

• cni1.png
    cni1.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,039
Last edited:

That list is missing me, I ordered a 500mW 532nm (without the time delay if possible)

PM incoming!

Don't forget to list which lasers have the delay. Mine doesn't.

Thanks for not letting the GB die!

Great your taking over the GB styropyro it's been quite a while .And WBS has worked really hard On getting it mostly done. +1.

Last edited:
I was also on the last one for a 500 mw 532 nm. I am domestic to NY shipping. Please add me in when you get the chance. Thanks

Last edited:
For my 80mW 589nm, no delay please. Thanks for taking over the GB :beer:

It might be worth asking if anybody WANTS the delay.
(Wait, didnt they do that in the other thread?)

I am coming up with an excel spreadsheet at this moment. I am going to assume nobody wants the delay unless you tell me otherwise.

Everybody please confirm if this is right. If so I'll make the order with CNI and collect payments.

attachment.php

Also, whoever that wanted to order their 80mW 589nm as parts needs to speak up immediately or it will be ordered as a complete laser.

I will be using medium priority flat rate boxes to ship. That comes out to $13 for the US and $60 for international. The cost of CNI's shipping to me will come out to about $26 per laser. I will then add $25 on top of that for my costs. Any money that I do not use of that will be refunded to you.

Last edited:

DB8088

Styro, the shipping cost is for regular shipping, correct? Just out of curiosity and the possibility that if the price is right, the group might pay a little extra, how much more for expedited shipping?

Yes that is for priority (3 day shipping). The USPS also offers $40 express boxes that I could ship in if you'd like.