Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI GLP 100mw for sale

I bought this CNI GLP 100mw 532nm from yobresal. Right now I just need the money more than the laser. I love the laser and dont want to get rid of it but some things just have to come first. I would be accepting paypal but would like cash so how could I go about that.

ped

price??

pictures with your lpf username/ date on it??

price??

pictures with your lpf username/ date on it??
price no less than $120. Ill do the pictures when I get back home.

edit: is there a way that some how who ever buys it we can do a money order that will be safe for the both of us? I would rather have cash in hand than have money on paypal

Last edited:

Trevor

edit: is there a way that some how who ever buys it we can do a money order that will be safe for the both of us? I would rather have cash in hand than have money on paypal

Not really. Even with a middleman, using non-PayPal transfers is really risky. PayPal offers recourse, any cash medium does not.

-Trevor

Rammstein. You have the ability to refuse a sale if you believe the buyer may scam you. PayPal will usually investigate any such matter. Make sure you have some proof of the sale, photos ect. That will ensure you can cover yourself. You also make sure you have a tracking #.

Good luck to your sales!

Edit. If you want cash. You can always use a middleman :)

Last edited:
Gee RammStein, i thought that laser was going to be ran to the ground from what you posted before. Sad to see you have to give it up D:

I am willing to buy it back (at the price I sold it to you for of course) . I could even just issue a paypal refund since it wasn't that long ago.

I am willing to buy it back (at the price I sold it to you for of course) . I could even just issue a paypal refund since it wasn't that long ago.

Lol Yob, thats being extremely generous :). Im waiting for my pointer before i even think about buying anything else..

Still havnt got the GLP-473?!

NO, i havent! If i did get it, your 594 would be sold too! Rhd and I have been PM'ing Dark_Star about it. We want tracking numbers. Dark says the pointer arrived to rhd. rhd says he hasnt received anything. So we askd for tracking numbers. Dark says hes in the middle of a move and has to find it..Lol. Fishy?

Not using PP is risky but not really if you know who you are dealing with. I like USPS Money orders- you have big time proof of buying it- and if scammed you have proof of the MO gettting signed and cashed and messing with one is a serious FEDERAL offense.

PP wil not get you arrested.

BTW PP is way more helpful if used for buying or selling on FeeBay as same company own both.

Getting help for non FeeBay items --not so much help.

PP often helps scammers who are buyers too. so that sword has two edges. ask Chris Heruur.

I dont want PP for my GBs as some day down the road after PP gives my records to the IRS( which they must do) I may get audited and have to PROVE that $ going to and from my PP accts are not reflective of a profitable biz( which they are NOT) form 199-

also PP are greedy- bloodsuckers

also the risk when using a middleman is very low unless you choose the wrong middle.

"Not really. Even with a middleman, using non-PayPal transfers is really risky. PayPal offers recourse, any cash medium does not.

-Trevor "

'Really risky"??? I would say that the FBI is a rather seroius recourse.

I would not hesitate to send Trevor a MO. or use him as a middle man.

It would be quite unusual to see a vet with hundreds of good deals done -scam and lose all his cred. with the forums-- nobody wants to be the next DAoO or Jake 21-
haks dos cerntavos

Last edited:
I dont want PP for my GBs as some day down the road after PP give my records to the IRS I may get audited and have to PROVE that $ going to and from my PP accts are nor reflective of a profitable biz( which they are NOT) form 199-

Really...? If its profit through PP, you have to report it? What about all those gigantic bullion dealers on ebay that use PP? Ive never reported any profit..LOL.

Until this year paypal has not reported accounts to the IRS. As of this year accounts which receive $20,000 and 200 transactions or more will be reported to the IRS. This is a new thing and will certainly catch a lot of people off guard when tax season comes around again. Be prepared.

Until this year paypal has not reported accounts to the IRS. As of this year accounts which receive $20,000 and 200 transactions or more will be reported to the IRS. This is a new thing and will certainly catch a lot of people off guard when tax season comes around again. Be prepared.

... LAME. Is is $20,000 AND 200 transactions? So if you get like 60,000 but only 199, then thats fine? Or is it $20,000 OR 200 transactions?