Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI GLP 100mw for sale

Actually I'm an ebay scrooge. The lasers I got were cheap. I think they were $5 or $10 shipped, I don't remember exactly. I have 3 non working pen lasers.

Actually I'm an ebay scrooge. The lasers I got were cheap. I think they were $5 or $10 shipped, I don't remember exactly. I have 3 non working pen lasers.

Ive searched ebay for months..i cant even find a 100mW pen for $10 shipped. Cheapest is like $18..

LMAO!!! Of course you wouldn't find a 100mW pen on ebay for $10. No way you're gonna find over 5mW (at least stated over 5mW).

Cheapest I could find in under 1 minute:
Fashion 5 MW 532nm high power green laser beam lights | eBay

LOL if you're gonna try to save time and buy the cheapest one you can find under 1 minute, you'e getting ripped off. Cheapest "buy it now" is $5.44. And if some dont work, you can ask for a refund on those :). They've had some nice 35mW ones in there.

Newest 5mW 5 mW 532nm Green Beam Laser Pointer Pen | eBay

Last edited:
Guys you are asking way too much out of a pen style pointer. You will be lucky to get 150mW out of even the highest quality pen. 120mW (which this one tested at) is the best you can hope to ever get from a cheap pointer and then you will have mode hopping issues, huge divergence, power fluctuations, and short lifespan. This CNI is a good quality pointer. Once you have one of these it will be really hard to go back to those "200mW" cheap pieces of crap.

Guys you are asking way too much out of a pen style pointer. You will be lucky to get 150mW out of even the highest quality pen. 120mW (which this one tested at) is the best you can hope to ever get from a cheap pointer and then you will have mode hopping issues, huge divergence, power fluctuations, and short lifespan. This CNI is a good quality pointer. Once you have one of these it will be really hard to go back to those "200mW" cheap pieces of crap.

Lol. Well, im not the one looking to buy extremely high mW pens. Im buying the "5mW" and if they're overspec, thats good, if not, thats still okay. If im ever going to buy a high mW pen, its either a CNI or Nichia :).

Guys you are asking way too much out of a pen style pointer. You will be lucky to get 150mW out of even the highest quality pen. 120mW (which this one tested at) is the best you can hope to ever get from a cheap pointer and then you will have mode hopping issues, huge divergence, power fluctuations, and short lifespan.

Basically the reason I gave up on cheap pen pointers.

If I didn't spend $205 on lasers in the past 24 hours, I would take this pen for $120.

Do you have like a $10,000 cash reservoir for lasers only or something?

LOL! I wish. I'm gonna have to sell some of my lasers in the very near future. The price tag and the collection is growing a tad too fast for my anorexic wallet.

I'm planning to trim the collection by 5 lasers. Just tough to part with them:(

LOL! I wish. I'm gonna have to sell some of my lasers in the very near future. The price tag and the collection is growing a tad too fast for my anorexic wallet.

I'm planning to trim the collection by 5 lasers. Just tough to part with them:(

I'll take that one pen, and that other pen, and that 3rd pen, and that new pen, and that pen.. :)

This is a very good deal on a very nice laser. I am going to buy it back at $110 (that is what was paid) I strongly suggest anyone interested swoop in and grab this before it's too late.