Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI GB Round 2: READ FIRST POST

What Laser(if any) can you commit to purchasing?

• Total voters

JuRgEn

Hi,guys

If it's still possible?
I would like to get involved for the 589nm 80mW PGL-III-C

Thanks,
jurgen

DB8088

And here's another one! I'll help if I have to, but would prefer to get the deal without having too. That should be 14...

indeed. I might not have to. we'll see, im still juggling money around a bit. and GBs usually don't include newbies....far as I've seen... but the more the merrier.
jurgen....if you want to join in you'll need to post about yourself in the welcome thread. first posts elsewhere are frowned upon. also be sure to fill out your profile. it provides valuable information such as your location/country we can use to help you with shipping, laws, concerns, advice, and other things.

Last edited:

JuRgEn

Ok,
I will check and adjust my profile.
It's a bit of searching here and my english is not so great...
I will do my best and hope I can join the GB.
But first, I have to leave for work.. urgently! :yh:

:thanks:

IsaacT

Okay. This GB is closed. I will not be taking anymore people on. I need this to be done quick so I can get back focused on school. I am going to send out emails to the remaining people to get info about the delay and whatnot.

Then I will get an invoice from Ava for the final amount including people who drop out. Then I will start taking payments. Onve all payments are received i will transfer funds to my bank amd do the bank transfer. Then we will wait.

I was worried about school but I realized it will be a while before the lasers get to me for distribution anyway so it is no worries.

Does the above make sense to everyone? When I begin taking payments, I would like to have received them all within 10 days. Is that reasonable?

Sounds reasonable to me. Maybe start at the end of October? Then they should be here in time for Xmas :D

DB8088

WBS, were you able to get the lower price on the 589 nm 80mW? If so, I'm in full speed ahead, Sir! If not, what will the price be? Thanks...:)

Doug

He hasn't gotten the quote yet. If it's for the cheaper amount I'm back in. I'll figure something out.

IsaacT

If we have the numbers and I can get the cheaper price, it will be 625. If not, 650. It is a difference of 25 dollars.

DB8088

Great news and great work, WBS! Thank you for making my first GM a grand one! You've made me and I'm sure quite a few very happy!
Doug

hoo7h

I might be in for a PGL-III-C-532-500mW, what is the final price ?

IsaacT

Is there anyone who would like to take over this GB? Between College full time and having to find a new job I have so little time. I apologize but I am stressed out and freaking out about school right now. Hopefully someone can take the reins on this. I also will not be able to buy a 589 like I had planned.

Last edited: