Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI GB 6th round!

I sure hope they get the PGL's in good order again. I could probably afford a 400mW PGL in the future, but not a 400mW RPL. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Moptsp

Question: When you say they should be shipped real soon, is this just the PGL's or the RPL's too?

Thanks,
Moptsp

Looking at the replies here, there does not appear to be any mention of the GLP's 473 and 593.5.

Did I miss something?

Jerry

ZRTMWA

Hey Glenn, how much are the 532nm 150mW pens? I could only find the prices of the larger style 150mW greens. Thanks.

All I want for Christmas is my Blue Lazer, my Blue Lazer etc :)
Hey -- Glennaclaus -- maybe? :) :)

HMike

Moptsp

Oh. Glennaclaus, nice one. lol
Ugg, I'm getting the feeling again that CNI's message about it being real soon is not true. Or their version of nearly over isn't the same as mine... In my version nearly over doesn't mean 4+ days.. Well, maybe if I was building a car...

-Moptsp

ZRTMWA, those are still about $300 before shipping etc. but I would like to test one and see what the actual output is, CNI rep says 175 mW and is usually a little under stated in other units. Sorry this is so long guys, the rep stated the package will be sent my way by about this weekend. I'll post when I have it here. Thanks all! -Glenn

mfo

ZRTMWA, those are still about $300 before shipping etc. but I would like to test one and see what the actual output is, CNI rep says 175 mW and is usually a little under stated in other units. Sorry this is so long guys, the rep stated the package will be sent my way by about this weekend. I'll post when I have it here. Thanks all! -Glenn

Thanks for the update Glenn. Glenn, sorry I keep bothering you, but how long do you think it will take to get to your place? You think that if I purchase a shipping upgrade from you it'll make it to my over here in NYC by Christmas?....This was actually a gift from my GF to me for Christmas and would love to be able to open it on Christmas day. Thanks again Glenn for putting up with both us AND CNI (CNI especially).

Moptsp

Thanks for the update Glenn. Glenn, sorry I keep bothering you, but how long do you think it will take to get to your place? You think that if I purchase a shipping upgrade from you it'll make it to my over here in NYC by Christmas?....This was actually a gift from my GF to me for Christmas and would love to be able to open it on Christmas day. Thanks again Glenn for putting up with both us AND CNI (CNI especially).

Sorry foe my being obtuse Moptsp, a "rep" is a sales representative, and an 'expo" is short for exposition. I do think though there is some variability, that we are looking at the package being here in a week and a couple of days for my test 'em and relay them action. As soon as I get them, it's 2-3 days 'till you guys get them if in USA! Thanks all and best Wishes! -Glenn

I would imagine that still goes for now. So maybe a week or less?
I hope soon. :)

Thanks Glenn,
Moptsp

ZRTMWA

Thanks.

Moptsp

I don't believe so. He told me yesterday he thinks it will be within a week. So yeah, CNI is still delaying as always... But at least it's stated as a week this time instead of 2 or 3.

It seems in the past that they multiply weeks by 2, so my estimation is they will be shipped in two weeks..

-Moptsp

mfo

I really hate CNI. I was really hoping to get this thing by Christmas since it was a Christmas gift from my GF to me. Guess that's not happening, unless they ship it express to compensate Glenn for this horrific wait. Now I won't have anything to open from her....

I believe the lasers going to buyers in the USA will be in time for Christmas, and CNI is working to ship in the next day or two. -Glenn