Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI GB 5th time!

i would hope so. it'll probably be another month or two for me to be able to afford anything again.. and i have heard nothing but great things about glenn :)

woo. :p

I'll be ordering in about 1 week, and again about 3-4 weeks after that one, it looks like we just keep getting more CNI's btw, I will be able to report on how the repair old CNI lasers later, I just sent in my Vega and an OEM Laser Systems (PGLIII 250 mW), both units are going in to be re-aligned and fixed up. I expect nobody can handle a CNI quite like origial the company can. Thanks All, and send emails please, as it easier to track and search through! -Glenn

I swear these damn mailmen don't even bother to knock on the door, but instead plan on writing the delivery failed notice that I have to sign and wait 2 days (or 5 with weekends) to get my package with.

i just got a PGL III -A-532 nm 125mw from another member and i love it i wanna get in on the next group buy for a PGL III -C-532 nm 300mw do you think there would be a pretty big diffrence in brightness of the beam between the two??

Thanks corey

It'll seem brighter, but not twice as bright. Perceived brightness is roughly logarithmic with luminous flux. It may help with beam visibility though.

I got a note in the mail today : ( ........so I went to the dock at the post office and waited for my mail man to get off his shift : ) no testing has been done aside from the laser working and looking beautiful. ( 473nm small)

Everybody on the 4th time was sent unless they were to get the 2 lasers I had to RMA back, so please let me know as they arrive! Thanks All! -Glenn

i just got a PGL III -A-532 nm 125mw from another member and i love it i wanna get in on the next group buy for a PGL III -C-532 nm 300mw do you think there would be a pretty big diffrence in brightness of the beam between the two??

Thanks corey
Fog helps a lot more than adding a 100 mW! -Glenn

So very true. Get a smoke machine next time you have a lasing session. They are a must have when using a projector and they really make the beams look multiple times brighter.

Yes the beam will be more solid and have better burning capabilities and you will love it but......You may as well get a 500mW, becuase from the sound of it you have the laser bug and iIt is only a matter of time before it takes over your brain completely and makes you feel totally justified spending huge amounts of money on them. I've been infected for 8 years now and have spent over $10,000 on lasers in that time (though gotten much of it back reslling them). This forum is pretty much a self help group for the infected.

Glenn, I specifically ordered a < 5mW blue laser, but unfortunately it appears you have shipped me a 21mW blue laser in its place. I'll let it slide this time, but next time I hope you'll keep things within spec!

This laser is great!

Yes the beam will be more solid and have better burning capabilities and you will love it but......You may as well get a 500mW, becuase from the sound of it you have the laser bug and iIt is only a matter of time before it takes over your brain completely and makes you feel totally justified spending huge amounts of money on them. I've been infected for 8 years now and have spent over $10,000 on lasers in that time (though gotten much of it back reslling them). This forum is pretty much a self help group for the infected.

I fear you may be right ive gotten bite by the laser bug! all i can say now is i cant wait for the next group buy or try to find someone selling one.

Well unfortunately I missed out. I had to take a trip and got some things straightened out with the bills. I want to be a part of round 6 scopeguy, any idea when you'll be taking new orders?

-Greg