Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI GB 5th time!

God i want a yellow or a blue laser so bad.... too bad my money is controlled by my girlfriend....

Hey Glenn, I'm so very excited about the current GB. Good stuff. This is gb # 2 for me and probably won't be the last.

It's forming up now. I think order will be in under 2 weeks and so far, prices are the same as before. Thanks! & Best Wishes! -Glenn

Update Thursday Sept. 24: The DHL guy s/b here today or tomorrow with lasers of batch #5 As soon as these are tested I'll be sending them out. Thanks Round #5 and earlier GB folks! GB #6 order to be made soon. -Glenn

Last edited:
The 5th round lasers came in and most look fine too! One of the PGL III's will need to be sent back, and 3 green pen lasers are underpowered & on one the button gets stuck, but the rest are in specs. I'll be a shipping! Thanks Again, if you were to get one and it was out of specs, I already emailed you. ( and CNI too!) Best Wishes! -Glenn

Hi, Gleen. Thanks! You are the best :bowdown:
If you had time, could you please measure mine yellow pen's power and write it here or by PM?

Thanks.

c0hereNT, It looks like about 3 to 4 mW but these yellow pens are so variable with temp and such, also I do not have any enelope batteries, so,you may be able to get a lot more out of it. My meter is out for repairs, so I am using a borrrowed Scientech 365 atm, not too used to it. Best Wishes! (BTW, it sure is good looking!)

The YELLO I got from Glenn does vary a bunch as I expected for the current technology. Mine peaks at 8 mW and can dip to 3 mW but generally averages 5-6 mW.
Temperature is somewhat critical on these laser's stability.
You will love the color.

Mike

After much deliberation customs have decided to release my blue Aquarius, I received it yesterday.

Nice laser, feels dense and positively heavy. Comes in at 12-14 mW on my Lasercheck. Love the color.

BTW, Glenn: Is the battery you shipped with it a rechargable one? Same shrink wrap as my LiFePO4 CR2s but doesn't say on the label.

Thank you Glenn for doing these GBs.

I Didn't see anything posted about this rounds 473nm pens. Have you tested the output on any of these, or was I the only one that ordered one? Thanks again Glenn, Im excited as can be to get it!

-Greg

Hey Greg, make sure you are sitting down when you open it! I don't want anyone to feel that they did less well, but I taped your rather high output power as measured on a borrowed Scientech 365 LPM on the top of the box! Let's just say you were lucky! -Glenn

quantile, yes I sent several folks rechargeable CR2's as these were generously given by Yobresal! Thanks Y! -GH

Last edited:
You are the man Glenn.. I haven't been this excited since I bought my first high powered laser. Owning a 473nm blue was always a dream until I joined this forum, so thanks again for making it possible. Wish I could return a favor somehow, if Im ever in sunny california, Ill be sure to stop by and do some yard work or something lol.

Take care,

-Greg