Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

closed

jake21

no i used him just because i got scammed from him on another 6x trade :p

daguin

jake21 said:
no i used him just because i got scammed from him on another 6x trade  :p

Too many indistinct pronouns --

[highlight]no i used daguin just because i got scammed from arenared on another 6x trade  [/highlight]

There ;)

Peace,
dave

jake21 said:
no i used him just because i got scammed from him on another 6x trade  :p
If you got scammed by him before... why would you deal with him again....
Is greed the underlying factor...
Don't you learn anything from the past... Jake :-/

Jerry

jake21

Thats why i used Dave as a middle man...dave checked the items out contacted both of us that every thing is ok....and then arenared paid and then decides to do a charge back

I did not scam him ,

we used a middle man to avoid problems

I paid , picked up the package , it broke , and when he made the fixing difficult i decided to want to persue a chargeback. ,

that has changed now, so i dont see why we are still on this topic..

jake21 said:
Thats why i used Dave as a middle man...
And ah, how much does Dave earn as "middle man"?

We also sometimes use "middle men" - they can be found in places like KPMG and Accenture and cost upwards of $300/hr...

Professor, you getting this...?  ;) :D ;D

Re: FS:  custom lasers $240.00

Traveller said:
... Being used to cheesy Chinese LED flashlight hosts and their tendency to have poor contact between the housing parts lead me to unscrew, visually inspect and re-screw the host parts, just to make sure it wasn't a contact problem.

WannaBurn said:
If your laser stops working, you should first talk to the seller. If he has no problem with it, than fine. You could just as easily test the current draw between the battery and host. If the driver is pulling current at full value then chances are the diode is dead.

This is why I say, if it breaks, just send it back and let me determine why it failed...

Hi & thanks for ellaborating. I agree with your first point - "first talk to the seller". I will do this the next time something stops working. This is certainly no great effort or cost, but a bit of patience may be required, depending on said builder  ;)

Regarding your last point - seeing as I live abroad (relative to you and most of the other builders) sending things back & forth can be quite costly, not to mention time consuming, so that I would at least hope the builder is wiling to trust me enough to perform a few preliminary tests "locally"...  ;)

Rangedunits said:
The only earn was getting trouble from both members...
-Greg

what "trouble" did he get from me? You must be talking from being in the know..