Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

daftyetpunk, you sir are awesome. Its nice to be shown once in a while that there really still awesome people in the world. BTW, you live in the same city as I do lol.

Yes,

Thanks to this kind gentleman and the efforts of Robin as well, my laser is finally on its way to me. Very nice, as he could have easily kept it. Nice to know there are still good people.

I understand Kevin is paying him for shipping to me, but if not I will make sure he is repaid for shipping it to me.

Thanks everyone who helped sort this out!

:)

Got mail:

Is tsteele93 notified yet? :D

@ hak lol hi there welcome in this thread :beer: yes, we have been in the same thread for quite sone time now with the same group of people. We are family :beer:

HA HA 36 pages and she aint done yet- this thread could be made into a movie-
I am glad to see It here, as mine tend to be to long and this one makes me look better.

My first JETLASER was sent to a guy in London and his IR was sent to me- lower level shipping clerks with no clue about lasers..
(The clerk at AixiZ Laser in Houston owns one cat toy red!!!
go figure)
He liked my 532/250 so such he refused to return it - n/p Gray sent me a replacement..they were same host and price- I had never seen IR and thought the IR was coming from a failed diode pump crystal--

AFAIK btw the jetlaser BEs come with adaptor same size as the 18650 Skylasers--
close-out sale 3X @ 50$ 5X@$60 <.....shameless spam-- >(*u*)<

Good luck with this GB and maybe this thread can........ oh n/m.:wave::beer:

Last edited:

Coby

Lol guys, it seems that today the first laser that was shipped by Skylasers was delivered to my home :eek: Offroadfreak, check my old tracking number on the bpost.be/track website :D

Sending a mail to kevin about the double laser :) maybe if i pay kevin i can get it from you :) Since i didn't order from this GB :) (Then he gets some money of the double sent lasers back also)

Also is sent the paypal of daftyetpunk to him, since he offered to pay for it.

Also alexuphinhea missed his package today at 2:00 PM. So it seems everything is kinda fixed now :beer:

greetings,

Last edited:

Coby

Yeah that's true, and by buyer I meant I knew someone who I could give it to actually :p

You're right about it not being fair but what are the others going to do? I'm sure I'm not the only one who got a double laser and I don't want to be punished for being honest :p I could have kept my mouth shut :p

To me the fact that he sent the laser again is GREAT (nay, AMAZING!) service from him but that does not obligate me to send the second one back...

Yup, I'm now fairly convinced that others might eventually get two sets of lasers.

Really glad I was there to sign for mine, when the original package showed up. If I ended with two, I'd probably offer to return one, so long as return shipping is covered.

Question, anyone know where I can buy those 3.5mm plugs needed for the tailcap, instead of the ones sent that we got in the GB?

Blord

I would asked Kevin for a discounted price for all the troubles. I would do that if my second 700mW green showed up but right now I have none received !

Coby

How do you mean Blord? You would ask kevin for a discount price when you get your second laser? :p

Edit: As stated before by me: a second laser is also some kind of "sorry" for all the troubles :p

Last edited:

Blord

I think it is a good gesture of Kevin to give some discount if you want to keep both lasers.

But I could also LPM both and keep the strongest/most stabile and send the weaker back. :)
This is all guessing because I don't have a single laser yet.

Coby

I think it is a good gesture of Kevin to give some discount if you want to keep both lasers.

Ok I think that's in lign with my opinion on these things. Kevin could tell us to just keep the second lasers as a gesture for all the troubles.

I just LPMed the second laser, 428mW after 2:30 minutes. Going to LPM the first one again with fully charged batteries now.

Edit: I just saw that on the laser I got today my name is printed on the sticker at the bottom. On the replacement laser that is not the case though.

Last edited:

Blord

It is no-brainer then. Keep the first one with the name on it and it has more output too.