Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

Hi offroad, any decisions made on what lasers will be available this time?

I my opinion pretty much every laser is an option, still waiting for answere from kevin though about which lasers are possible and what they should cost. If there is no noticable discount then it is not worth it imho.

Greetings,,

It may be worth while though in the sense that through GBs there is more security for us since its a much larger issue if someone doesn't get their laser.

Would it be possible to ask about adding in a few TO18 and TO5 laser diodes into the GB? I really would like to grab a 1W 808nm TO5 diode along with a 150mW LP532nm. Not sure if diodes would be worth it to add though.

Blord

I am in for a PL650- 1000mW laser. The 5x BE fits perfectly on this host so I could use the BE.

Oh also, I might want to grab an HL 808nm 1W if its available...

Blord, where did you get your BE? Does it fit on the HL series as well?

I will regret it if I don't get a 1W HL808 this upcoming round... I've been needing one of these guys ever since my 400mW died. I need some goggles that I can trust, though, if I'm going to buy this sucker. Off to Survival Laser!