Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

One more thing, does anyone have their shipping paperwork and do you have Kevin's 9-digit FedEx account number? If you do, could you PM it to me? I can get a copy of the scanned signature and maybe the exact address it was delivered to if I have that number along with my tracking number.

As it is, with the tracking number by itself, I can only see the name and time of delivery, and city and state (Newark CALIFORNIA - not Newark NJ BTW) but if I have Kevin's account number I can see more about where it ended up.

Thanks!

Here is the tracking on the laser...

Nov 5, 2012 11:12 AM Delivered NEWARK, CA
Nov 5, 2012 7:53 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery SAN JOSE, CA
Nov 5, 2012 6:39 AM Delivery exception SAN JOSE, CA Incorrect address
Nov 5, 2012 5:46 AM At local FedEx facility SAN JOSE, CA
Nov 5, 2012 2:30 AM Departed FedEx location OAKLAND, CA
Nov 3, 2012 3:54 PM International shipment release - Import ANCHORAGE, AK
Nov 3, 2012 2:08 PM Arrived at FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK
Nov 3, 2012 8:43 PM In transit CHEK LAP KOK HK
Nov 2, 2012 11:55 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Nov 2, 2012 8:06 PM Left FedEx origin facility SHATIN HK
Nov 2, 2012 10:16 AM Picked upSHATIN HK
Nov 1, 2012 3:00 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Last edited:

I dont have kevin his 9 digit number of FEDEX maybe it is indeed on the form of other members? I mailed kevin and it is up to him to resolve things fast as in 4 days the dipute becomes a claim.

I am sorry for all the delay and then even with FEDEX it goes wrong. Let's just hope kevin gave me the wrong FEDEX number. And if not he has another solution.

I've been looking for a C. Luna in Newark CA and there are a couple, Carlos and Chris come up, but their addresses look NOTHING like mine, so I don't know how they would have gotten my laser.

I was even looking for maybe the same street as I am on - but in Newark CA or San Jose CA - where it was initially going to be delivered - and it doesn't make sense.

The thing that would make the MOST SENSE is that he just gave you the wrong fed ex number and that was a totally different customer he was sending out to?

Coby

Wow that really sucks, Tseele93. :yabbmad: I hope everything still works out for you and that he indeed did sent the wrong tracking number.

Now I feel bad for posting good news on my behalf :( My laser is currently in Machelen and should be delivered today if I'm lucky :D Yesterday I had a chat with a Fedex employee to ask if they could just leave it at my door and she confirmed ^_^

Good luck Coby. I hope the laser turns out scary overspec for you man.

I feel for you Tom, if the laser was truly sent to the wrong address you seriously have hit the worst streak of luck ever and I think Kevin should just refund yours. On the other hand it is possible the laser is still in transit and could still be delivered in the next day or two and I truly hope that is the case. You good sir have far more patience than I think I could be capable of. That goes for the other guys still waiting for their lasers as well. I assume Blord didn't receive his yet as well? I guess his would be delivered at a similar time as Coby's would be.

Coby

Guys guys guys! The laser arrived :D After frantically checking the Fedex tracking site every hour it finally says "Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized" just as I had requested :D
^___^

Now to wait another 4 hours until I'm home x_x

ApexProxy: Blord didn't receive his laser yet because it was shipped later as mine and thanks for the luck :D

Yes i just tracked you package too it is left at the front door :p damn pretty risky :p my mailman allways hides my packages at a random place around the house and then leaves a note through the mailbox on where to find it lol :beer: awesome guy!

greetings,

Last edited:
Yes i just tracked you package too it is left at the front door :p damn pretty risky :p my mailman allways hides my packages at a random place around the house and then leaves a note through the mailbox on where to find it lol :beer: awesome guy!

greetings,

Hahahahaha that's so awesome!

Coby

greetings,

Haha that is awesome :p

I had to pick this option because no one is home when packages arrive :( until now stuff was never stolen so I have faith :p

Haha that is awesome :p

I had to pick this option because no one is home when packages arrive :( until now stuff was never stolen so I have faith :p

AND AND AND AND how is you laser? :lasergun: :p

Last edited:
To do list for today...

Work.

Play with the sky lasers that really haven't had any use yet.

Imgur.

Post office.

Need to also eat at some point I guess :D

Coby

Here I am guys! The lasers absolutely ROCKS! :wave:

It also seems to not mode hop a lot at all :eek: During LPMing it only hopped twice I think... :D

After being so scared that my laser is underspec, it's actually 156mw OVERSPEC ^__^! I should also note that this was with half depleted batteries :D :wave: And the gift is also very cool :D It's not included in the pictures as to not spoil anything though

Here are some pictures because I know that's what you're all waiting for :p

sky-lpm.jpg

sky-package.jpg

sky-laser.jpg

And of course the LPMing in action :wave:

If you can't view the YT movie yet then wait a few minutes. It's uploading as I'm writing this reply :D

/me is a VERY happy camper :D

Last edited:

Blord

Nice, that is more than 50% overspec. That makes my laser a 1 Watt green :D