Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: ROUND 4!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

Re: CLOSED: Taking payments ROUND 4!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

I bet you Cmak is waiting to hear back on his offer but I think no one is going to take him up on it due to not having a spectro, the fact that we'd need to go through him for any repairs and all the lasers will have his name on it.

It was a great idea but it doesn't work out in the end

SENDING PAYMENT TO KEVIN NOW :beer:

SENT

Last edited:

Happy Birthday Robin ! :wave: :beer:

bata

Let the fun of shipping begin :thanks:

cmak

I bet you Cmak is waiting to hear back on his offer but I think no one is going to take him up on it due to not having a spectro, the fact that we'd need to go through him for any repairs and all the lasers will have his name on it.

It was a great idea but it doesn't work out in the end
I'd love for this to work out, and I believe there's a way, but no biggie if not. Payment was sent yesterday. My friend was paying for two of these lasers and I got stuck being di*ked around with, after making the "dec30 deadline" crystal-clear and redundant. After a frustrating several days, and a complex flight, I dropped an HL-515 and sent payment (with no help from aforementioned corn flake) yesterday. I'm hoping to still add that second HL-515 to my order today if not too late.

Funny how you try to help people (in this case my friend) and end up just causing problems for yourself, especially during a tough&busy time, and then wasting lots more time trying to help them fulfill their end of the deal. Thank you for your patience, guys, and I sincerely apologize for the hold-ups

Yeah I hear you man, some people ;)

I wish it could have worked out for everyone too but its tough especially when thrown in the mix mid way and not having enough time to figure everything out.

Well its been Monday in HK for over 12 hours so I'm hoping they were shipped today :) I have TOO much goods in transit right now and it is killing me. Feels like its been a week since payment was sent :crackup:

bata

I don't want to be that guy that is Mr. annoying but do you got any updates :poke:

^^^^Haha when you have sweet lasers on the way, no one wants to wait. Its the normal :D

Yeah i have got an update but not an big one :p kevin has received the money and he processing the orders as we speak.

Greetings,

Robin

Well its been Monday in HK for over 12 hours so I'm hoping they were shipped today :) I have TOO much goods in transit right now and it is killing me. Feels like its been a week since payment was sent :crackup:

Oh man, I know that feel. I ordered my batteries, charger, glasses, and 3 cool Christmas presents, about 2 weeks before the group buy's end date. That was the most painful week of shipping ever. I stared at the mailbox every day of it. This is even worse, because this is the "big goal". The "LARGE PRIZE". The moment we've all been waiting for. I don't care if it's midnight, I'm watching that mailbox like a hawk. It burns.
:lasergun:

I kind of estimated how long I'd keep my cool, and I've decided I'll try not to go insane until the 14th. At that point, it's over, I'm setting up a tent at the mailbox.

^^^ Lol welcome to the hobby ;) Look on the bright side, its better to have the laser show last than say batteries or safety glasses. At least when it arrives you will be 100% ready to use it and be able to do it safely!

I think I have ya beat ATM, im waiting on over $400 worth of goods to arrive; 2 lasers, 1 flashlight and $100 in batteries :eek: and in the next two weeks I'll be ordering a laser projector

I am hoping that it all arrives smoothly :D

Last edited:

Any updates on shipping? :beer:

Nope sorry :) i will keep you guys posted i promise :beer:

I hope that last minute burst of orders doesn't slow down the rest of ours :(

Come on Kevin, we want our lasers :na: