- Oct 14, 2011
Hey guys here is the fourth round :beer: :beer: This one is really unexpected. Kevin mailed me if i had time to do one since both him and me have more time on our hands. So i said why not (again) He sent me new prices, also on the website they changed. Their margins have become lower. So although the website prices changed to cheaper they still have to pay the same to produce it (not on all products). This means that you guys get products this round cheaper as last time but the discount in percentage is a little lower.
Round three was quite successful if recall correct. Both the FEDEX and DHL shipping went ok. Also QC was better than in the second round. Just like last time I want to give kevin more time for QC because it is really important. Just like last time I will put kevin to heart that he must check EACH laser for his sake. If not I will fly to china to tell him whatsup lol
You can watch the previous group buy's here:
Click here for GB 1
Click here for GB 2
Click here for GB 3
First of shipping:
1 Tripod 0.3Kg
1 glasses 1.5Kg
Then the defective orders or orders with problems: (Kevin on mail)
Now if you receive a defective unit you will need to make a video about it and I send it to kevin. Then you ship the laser to kevin. If he confirmes the problem you get your shipping and an replacement back.If someone’s laser is defective and he can prove that, we will replace that laser for free, no problem including postal mail cost and new laser. We can sign the contract.
Customers who buy Portable and handheld laser < 500mW,and laser pen < 5mW
We will write handheld laser with our FDA accession number in the shipping invoice,
we can send handheld laser < 500mW(our IIIb FDA accession number ),
and laser pen < 5mW (our IIIa FDA accession number ),to US markets, no problem,
We are responsible for all lasers, occasionally held by US customs, refund or resend.
Batteries are not possible. Group buys always have a goal. For this one I am just going to set a closing date with minimum amount of orders. Depending on where we are by then I will decide if it is enough to make it happen. In round three the GB was on the small side.
All payments will be done through PayPal. Note for new members, members with a rep lower than 15 will need to send their payment via “gift” why? To protect myself from scammers of whom order a laser receive it and claim their money back. I just don’t want to get into that stuff since I put a lot of my free time into this and I am not getting payed for it by skylaser! I would cry If I made a loss out of my own pocket here. Notice that on the cheaper lasers there is a smaller discount this is due to lower profit margins. So bigger discounts are not applicable.
With the last GB most of the vets also made their payment as a gift. This is highly appreciated because the remainings will be donated to the forum. In round two we got a 322$ donation. That was the biggest order in skylaser GB history.
How it works: Collect orders till closing date -> taking payment (three days to pay)-> Sending order to kevin -> Distribute tracking numbers -> Handling after sales with you and kevin
Now for the actual lasers in this GB (ex. shipping) All specifications can be found in the link behind the offered lasers :san:
Pen lasers (sweet)
- 100mW 532nM website price $56.52 Offroads GB price $47 HERE
- 150mW 532nM website price $75.36 Offroads GB price $62 HERE
Handheld lasers: (small host)
- HL515- 30mW website price $78.50 Offroads GB price $69 HERE
- HL520- 50mW website price $83.21 Offroads GB price $73 HERE
- HL532- 50mW website price $59.66 Offroads GB price $50 HERE
- HL532- 150mW website price $108.33 Offroads GB price $85 HERE
- HL532- 300mW website price $157.00 Offroads GB price $147 HERE
- HL405- 500mW website price $106.76 Offroads GB price $100 HERE
- HL808- 1000mW website price $89.49 Offroads GB price $74 HERE
- HL650- 300mW website price $109.90 Offroads GB price $83 HERE
- HL445- 500mW website price $78.50 Offroads GB price $72 HERE
- HL445- 1000mW website price $97.34 Offroads GB price $80 HERE
- HL460- 100mW OSRAM (single mode) pointer website price $72.22 Offroads GB price $63 HERE
Portable laser: (still handheld imo ) (Big host, come in case)
- PL405- 500mW website price $180.55 Offroads GB price $158 HERE
- PL650- 1000mW website price $282.60 Offroads GB price $250 HERE
- PL445- 1600mW website price $141.30 Offroads GB price $122 HERE
- PL473- 30mW website price $518.10 Offroads GB price $395 HERE
- PL532- 500mW website price $471 Offroads GB price $450 HERE
- PL532- 600mW website price $675 Offroads GB price $540 HERE
- PL532- 700mW website price $706.50 Offroads GB price $600 HERE
diodes: (Can add this with your GB order)
- 520nm OSRAM PL520 diode 85$ at DTR shop Offroads GB price 70$ 10+ diodes 65$!
- Tripod 10$ (same price as website, no margin on these things as they are hard to produce for kevin.)
- Special small PEN tripod 12$
- A set of diffractiongrating cap (star and circle) 5$
- Goggles 2$ discount from the site
There are a lot of reviews about these lasers on this forum. Most of the laser are wildly overpec for example my PL445 at about 1.9W :beer: Here are a few:
Review PL650- 1000mW
Review PL650- 1000mW 2
Review HL405- 500mW
Review PL405- 500mW
Review PL532- 700mW
Review HL532- 300mW
Review HL460- 100mW
--CLOSING DATE SET AT: 31-12-2013, 23:59 GMT+2, amount set at 7.500$+ total order! --
It is my goal to have the entire GB done before februari. (Including aftersales, replacements etc.)
Gifts are given depending on the order ammount (excl. shipping) Also if have a laser with a keyed tailcap you will get a "flat" non remote plug.
a extra gift for 100+ USD orders:
a pointer mount(or a handheld mount).
extra gifts for 300+ USD orders:
a pointer mount(or a handheld mount) + a diving LED flashlight
extra gifts for 500+ USD orders:
a pointer mount(or a handheld mount) + a diving LED flashlight + a green or red goggles （style 2 or 6).
Thanks all! :friend:
NOTE: I am very busy at the moment as i have a full time job. However I will take orders and answer questions as often as possible. Please try to limit the ammount of changes to your order as it is very time consuming to change the order each time!