Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

...closed ---- ignore

Re: LIMITED SALE $75 - 120mw blu-ray, 250mw Red

Mohrenberg said:
wtf?
got an e-mail from paypal about a dispute!
from Pinetree09

......how can you already have a dispute? you ordered your laser night ebfore last, and it shipped yesterday.......

weird.......
Scam attempt?, Tracking number =)

Mohrenberg said:
wtf?
got an e-mail from paypal about a dispute!
from Pinetree09

......how can you already have a dispute? you ordered your laser night ebfore last, and it shipped yesterday.......

weird.......
Scam attempt?, Tracking number =)

-greg

yea thats why you need delivery conformation it costs me about 60 bucks on an ebay item i sold some people are just there to burn you
I'm not accusing anyone but if he already filed a dispute thats not good

John Lawson said:
yea thats why you need delivery conformation  it costs me about 60 bucks on an ebay item i sold some people are just there to burn you

:)
i shipped it priority with delivery confirmation, i already added the tracking number to the dispute notes......

if i hadn't already shipped it i would jsut issue a refund and say suck on it.....but i either want the money or the laser......don't want to lose both of them.

this is what i get for my speedy service!!!

Mohrenberg said:
[quote author=John Lawson link=1238980836/0#18 date=1239144856]yea thats why you need delivery conformation  it costs me about 60 bucks on an ebay item i sold some people are just there to burn you

:)
i shipped it priority with delivery confirmation, i already added the tracking number to the dispute notes......

if i hadn't already shipped it i would jsut issue a refund and say suck on it.....but i either want the money or the laser......don't want to lose both of them.

this is what i get for my speedy service!!![/quote]
Uhh...more like Paypal limited my account...

90ds42.png

It's funny that my account was limited due to ebay transactions, yet all the disputes they opened had nothing to do with ebay...really getting tired of using Paypal/Ebay...

Anyways,  not sure what the email says that they sent you  Mohrenberg, but submit tracking or w/e you have to do to keep your money, because I can't do crap at the moment...

Wait so did PayPal take your money Mohrenberg?  That really sucks, hopefully everything gets worked out.  I'm beginning to hate PayPal, they really don't treat sellers well.  I've been scammed a couple times when it was more than obvious that I was being scammed but PayPal refused to hear my side of the story and that's why I stick to using Amazon or private trades, since eBay isn't very safe.  PayPal sucks.

Anyways, I got my laser today! :) Works great. Thanks Mohrenberg.

culexor said:
Wait so did PayPal take your money Mohrenberg?  That really sucks, hopefully everything gets worked out.  I'm beginning to hate PayPal, they really don't treat sellers well.  I've been scammed a couple times when it was more than obvious that I was being scammed but PayPal refused to hear my side of the story and that's why I stick to using Amazon or private trades, since eBay isn't very safe.  PayPal sucks.

Anyways, I got my laser today!  :)  Works great.  Thanks Mohrenberg.

lol wow that was fast.....guess it's quick when we live n the same state lol.

yeah....paypal withdrew $75 from my account and are holdng it untill the dispute is resolved.....

ideas

For European users: I received a note in my mailbox that the mailman was there with a package from Mohrenberg but I wasnt home, I will get it saturday morning in the postal office.
Import cost is 10€ cf the note: so really cheap: Mohrenberg labeled it very good to avoid a lot of customs I presume: thanx in advance mate, wil make a nice review on saturday!

ideas said:
For European users: I received a note in my mailbox that the mailman was there with a package from Mohrenberg but I wasnt home, I will get it saturday morning in the postal office.
Import cost is 10€ cf the note: so really cheap: Mohrenberg labeled it very good to avoid a lot of customs I presume: thanx in advance mate, wil make a nice review on saturday!

i label the international packages as a gift......and usually as just a 115 lumen coleman flashlight....

if there is a way to make it free to the customer to get it over seas then let me know ;)

as i just found out that you had to mark it as a gift! so before i was just marking it as other crap and it was causing alot of trouble.

P

primary.Sequence

Good to hear that the sale is continuing. . .
btw do they still come in coleman?

and will you be putting together some greenies ? ::)

Mohrenberg said:
[quote author=ideas link=1238980836/0#23 date=1239218015]For European users: I received a note in my mailbox that the mailman was there with a package from Mohrenberg but I wasnt home, I will get it saturday morning in the postal office.
Import cost is 10[ch8364] cf the note: so really cheap: Mohrenberg labeled it very good to avoid a lot of customs I presume: thanx in advance mate, wil make a nice review on saturday!

i label the international packages as a gift......and usually as just a 115 lumen coleman flashlight....

if there is a way to make it free to the customer to get it over seas then let me know  ;)

as i just found out that you had to mark it as a gift! so before i was just marking it as other crap and it was causing alot of trouble.[/quote]

had lots of stuff from the US latley, all marked as gift, right to my door no customs xD even did that with the Aries i bought :) saved me what would have been 110$ roughly in customs :p

primary.Sequence said:
Good to hear that the sale is continuing. . .

and will you be putting together some greenies ?   ::)
yes they're in coleman.

i'd love to put together some green lasers....

Peng

Mohrenberg said:
[quote author=primary.Sequence link=1238980836/0#25 date=1239249496]Good to hear that the sale is continuing. . .

and will you be putting together some greenies ? ::)
yes they're in coleman.

i'd love to put together some green lasers....[/quote]
I'd like to see how this one goes Mohrenberg into the Coleman!

jake21

it can be done.... and they look nice :)

Heck, I'd buy a greenie if you sold them. Keep me posted ;)

got more hosts in today, all orders that haven't been shipped should get shipped tomorrow.