Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED GITD Laser Shirts AGAIN!

Re: GITD Laser Shirts AGAIN!

Yes, this is going to be great! Again, in case I miss this thread, please PM me when you need the funds and I'll send them immediately.

Just an update!!!

I'll be getting a quote back shortly for the orders we have... except I just said 3 shirts provided for Infinitus (not buying the shirt).

I'll let you know when I get the numbers back to see how much more things will cost... if any more at all.

Got back last night... I'm still in for three pieces, one you already have, and two more I'll send out whenever this moves forward.

Got back last night... I'm still in for three pieces, one you already have, and two more I'll send out whenever this moves forward.

Fantastic! I just got word back on total cost, so I'll put the numbers together and PM everyone's total to them.

LET THE SHIRTS BE PRINTED!!!

Infinitus... that's your Queue to send me the other 2 shirts. :D
PM coming your way.

Get this going please. I'm leaving the forum in about 45 days and at this rate looks like I'm gonna miss out

Fantastic! I just got word back on total cost, so I'll put the numbers together and PM everyone's total to them.

LET THE SHIRTS BE PRINTED!!!

Infinitus... that's your Queue to send me the other 2 shirts. :D
PM coming your way.

Actually got off my tuchus yesterday and ordered two shirts directly to you.

I'll for for imprinting both sides on all three. Would do more, but I'm working on losing weight and hope I will need smaller ones not too far in the future.

Sorry for the delay. My 4 year old is turning 5 on Saturday, mixed in with a new job and beginning of the semester I haven't gotten the PMs out. Sorry!
I will be getting your PMs out within the next couple days! Some of you will get your message tomorrow.. err today, some the next day, etc.

No rush... estimated delivery date to you is 27th, to the 2nd for my polos. Freaking DHS ground... after using prime for 1 and 2 day delivery for years I can't believe it takes so long.