Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED : GB : Lazerer like - manufacturer - Lasers Group Buy $25 - $100 :-)

at least you understood it was too much for you to handle and stopped things before they got chaotic! thanks for trying and keep us posted

Yes :) You right ... If I would chose to proceed ... It will make me some kind of a scammer ... And I don't :)

I just don't want to disappoint you guys , and the truth is that it could happend - the lasers could come broken ... And then ... What could I do ? ..

When I will have the time and tools. I will revive this GB :)

Thanks for great comment ! :beer:

Great that my PM advice was helpful :beer:

Very helpful ! :) Thanks man :thanks:

Last edited:
Hey man,

Kinda kept an eye on this thread. I was curious too see how it went. I mean in my gb the source is public and i am only the "organiser" so if a laser gets screwed up it is laserbtb's reputation not mine although i help getting replacements. That is why i earlier asked how you were going to do that.

Maybe later! Good decision i think for now! :beer:

Yes :) You right ... If I would chose to proceed ... It will make me some kind of a scammer ... And I don't :)

I just don't want to disappoint you guys , and the truth is that it could happend - the lasers could come broken ... And then ... What could I do ? ..

When I will have the time and tools. I will revive this GB :)

Thanks for great comment ! :beer:

Very helpful ! :) Thanks man :thanks:

got to give credit where credit is due.....too many people now-a-days dont give proper respect

got to give credit where credit is due.....too many people now-a-days dont give proper respect

Hey man,

Kinda kept an eye on this thread. I was curious too see how it went. I mean in my gb the source is public and i am only the "organiser" so if a laser gets screwed up it is laserbtb's reputation not mine although i help getting replacements. That is why i earlier asked how you were going to do that.

Maybe later! Good decision i think for now! :beer:

:beer:

Last edited:
sorry this didn't work for you. i do want to thank you for the effort you put in and the wisdom to pull out.

Add the LPM test to mine please.

I may have just missed it, but any news on IR filtering? Will the results be IR filtered?

I was under the impression through my scanning that it was just closed where it was as he was avoiding it getting too big. I guess I was mistaken.

A real on-spec 300mW 532nm in a nice host like that for $130ish?
I'd have been all over it. With reasonable divergence of course ,)
Sorry it didn't work out, for whatever reason.