Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Ben Boost Mini

Re: GB: Ben Boost Mini

yeah i'm still waiting for the stencil. 5 business day turn time. it's suppose to ship on the 24th. For an $85 plastic sheet, it better be badass.

Closing tonight at midnight!
(2 1/2 hours from now)

Last edited:

Well I'm out then, another 8 hours and I will have my pay, oh well I geuss it's going to something else then

Wow, missed out on that. With the transition to my new base I missed a lot if sales, anyway; will definitely be waiting to jump on a possible round 2.

Everything is here except the boards. Got the tracking # last night so they should be arriving the next couple of days (I'm guessing Monday)

The stencil arrived as well. After seeing the size of these components, I'm really glad I shelled out the $85 for it!
Pictures of the stencil at https://www.facebook.com/MohgasmLLC

Nope. They'll be for sale in a few days, for regular price.

I'll still be offering kits and assembled for those who would like to attempt to assemble their own though.

I'll be in for three -- I just need to measure the needed
current. I'd like adjustable!!! PM me so I don't ferget!
HMike

Last edited:
The boards will be here Monday. They hit Kansas City last night.
I'm going to mail out the unassembled purchases first as they will be easy to get out of the way.
Then I'll probably make a video of assembling by hand with no solder paste, using a soldering iron for those who wish to attempt such a feat.

because of the footprint of some of these components (that don't allow direct access for soldering) the best approach (and I think easiest) to assembling with a soldering iron will be to pre-tin the pads, and then place the components and heat up the board with a soldering iron via the LM3410 heatsink pad to reflow solder all the components in place.

I just forgot to change the thread title. It actually closed a few days ago.
Only sold 23 of them though. So there will be PLENTY left over.

Photos! Work was crazy so after I finally got to sleep and woke up at 6:30PM today, I went and got the boards out of the mailbox. I've got to catch up on orders and package up the unassembled benboost orders and then i'll start assembly on the rest.
To those that ordered kits. Here is what's in store for you....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• boards1.jpg
    boards1.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 164
  • boards2.jpg
    boards2.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 638