Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Clif at Cajunlasers - Fantastic service :D

Stix62

I recently placed a very small order for a couple of lengths of the 26swg wire at Cajuns (10ft in total). When it arrived one of them was 1ft short so I emailed Clif to let him know. He offered to send me some different colours to make up for it but I told him I wasn't really that bothered about it and was just letting him know (I'd want to know if it was my business). I said I appreciated the offer but I still had more than enough for what I wanted so there's really no need to.
After a couple of emails I could tell Clif genuinely wanted to make up for it though and wouldn't take no for an answer, so I said again he didn't need to send anything but if it made him feel better by doing so he could send me something as a 'surprise', and I thought no more about it.

Today, 5 different coloured wires arrived - 25ft's worth. That was a surprise I wasn't expecting (..you know what I mean ;) )

You can't get better customer service than that, surely? :D

Thanks Clif :beer:

Clif's a great guy.

Case and Point

In my recent ordered, I had ordered 4 bags of silicon wire. 5ft each of Red, Black, Blue, and White. I got all of my items very fast and in addition, I saw that he sent me a free bag of green silicon wire, an aixiz module, and a note saying "I am out of 5ft bags of black, here's some from my personal stash". Turns out I only got 4 feet of the black wire and he made up for the missing 1 foot of wire with an extra 5 and an aixiz module.

Same situation as the OP, but got different items as compensation. I wouldn't have even noticed the missing 1ft. And it turns out I actually needed an extra Aixiz module as I just got a hold of an extra 16X diode!

Total stand-up guy. He's definitely won over my spot of "Go-to order site"

Last edited:
Clif is by far the BEST seller (of anything) that I have ever bought from. He was always open to any of my noobish questions when I was learning. Not only has he been a great seller but also a great pal.

clif

I know this likely isn't the proper thread for it, but anyone interested in 400mw 532nm lasers I have 5 on hand. Thinking of letting them go for a reduced price, currently they're listed at $229.99 each. PM me for more details. Gotta free up some funds for some more BlitzBuck drivers - V2 is in the works now as we speak ;)

I also have 4 150mw 532nm chrome pen lasers not listed on the site I would sell. They all have been LPM'd - first come first serve with these on the better ones ;) All metered above 100mw some above 150mw. Some is IR though.

Last edited:
Love his site, ordered there a few times. Come to think of it, i really need to order some more wire before he sells out.

Fiddy

Those 400mW 532nm's are amazing! well worth the coin, mine was almost 100mW over spec too :drool:

clif

Yep sometimes you get a real strong one. The weakest one I've seen so far was around 330mw with the cheap battery they include with it. Pop in an IMR 18650 or just a name brand one and get a power boost right off the bat. There is also a lens mod on these, there is a thread on that here linked in my listing. Basically you would remove the waterproofing lens, I think that resulted in like a 30 mw power gain or so. Fiddy did you have any difficulty unscrewing the end cap click switch to swap out that black tail cap cover for the green? Mine seems to be stuck, and I've tried several tools with lots of force but no luck. I'm sure there is a proper tool to do it, but seems like it shouldn't be this hard, I've been able to unscrew countless other hosts this way without that much trouble. I swapped all the o rings for GITD green ones on mine like you did since it looked pretty bad ass.

Fiddy

Ahh nah i havent done that lens mod, will have to get right on it!

Yeah i have the same problem, i can remember trying to remove the black one with out any joy, perhaps there is some glue, maybe hitting it with a heat gun make it come loose?
I would attempt it but in fear of breaking it i haven't tried.

Hehe yeah it really makes it look nice!

clif

I'll try the heat gun on it, only part to worry about would be the plastic parts of the switch there....

Hiemal

I just recently ordered some stuff from Clif, and he's a fantastic seller. Gave me a few freebies and well,

Thank you very much. :)