Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

Status;

CDBEAM 10 Confirmed
Paul1598419 2 Confirmed
RedCowboy 2 Confirmed

Trinh Hong Phuoc 3 ?
Icecruncher 2 ?

Light Superglue 10 Confirmed
Absolute 2 ?
Bowtieguy 1 ?
Parona85 1 ?

Shotgundrums 3 Confirmed
Alaskan 6 Confirmed
Mattronium 1 Confirmed
Bob_Boyce 3 Confirmed
Coonie 1 Confirmed
MGould 7 Confirmed

Total 54 sets

Last edited:

Mean Droid

Just checked on Sanwu's website and found this notice stating from February 8th that new order shipping will be delayed until further notice due to the CoronaVirus. Expected date to resume working February 24. Hope this doesn't effect my order that was placed January 25.

I would link the notice but can't due to low post count.

Status;

CDBEAM 10 Confirmed
Paul1598419 2 Confirmed
RedCowboy 2 Confirmed
Trinh Hong Phuoc 3 ?
Icecruncher 2 ?

Absolute 2 ?
Bowtieguy 1 ?
Parona85 1 ?

Shotgundrums 3 Confirmed
Alaskan 10 Confirmed
Mattronium 1 Confirmed
Bob_Boyce 3 Confirmed
Coonie 1 Confirmed
MGould 7 Confirmed

Total 58 sets

Remaining Confirmations ???

CDBeam

Last edited:

User-name-required

Just checked on Sanwu's website and found this notice stating from February 8th that new order shipping will be delayed until further notice due to the CoronaVirus. Expected date to resume working February 24. Hope this doesn't effect my order that was placed January 25.

I would link the notice but can't due to low post count.
Ordered mine around January 23rd. So I’m on the same boat. I guess we shall know soon enough. The Chinese are really in a bind. They could try to stay away from work till things calm down... But then, if this keeps going, how Is anyone supposed to survive if they can’t work and are not bringing a paycheck home? Situation sucks.

Mean Droid

Ordered mine around January 23rd. So I’m on the same boat. I guess we shall know soon enough. The Chinese are really in a bind. They could try to stay away from work till things calm down... But then, if this keeps going, how Is anyone supposed to survive if they can’t work and are not bringing a paycheck home? Situation sucks.
I wouldn't count on a government bailout for businesses impacted by the outbreak, especially one that could be considered a novelty such as Sanwu. My order isn't life or death so I can be patient and wait for the situation to stabilize/decline. It's an unfortunate situation in many many ways.

Bob, I'd PM anyone who hasn't confirmed so far.

Yea...Looks like I need to do this !!….No further update yet from the China Manufacture !! As stated, I expect very little change regarding the Fedex rate or the Alibaba Transition Fee. Will PM the non-confirmed GB participants.

CDBeam

Using that watch as well as the horned avatars reminds me of a long lost much respected member, those are the avatars he loved to use in varying form. I'm waiting for the situation to get worse, as we all are, for this virus... stock up on what you might need to try to keep from catching it folks, especially if over 60 years old or have other health problems, 80 percent of the people who have died from the coronavirus are 60 and older.

For some amount of protection N95 masks are better than regular cheapo masks, but from what I'm getting, they really help you from infecting others more than you getting the virus, as they don't seal well. Best advice I've found is to wash your hands well and don't touch your face, wearing a mask helps remind people not to do that, so they are beneficial that way too. N95 masks are selling out online, but search for N99, people haven't clued in on those as much so they can still be found, but are more expensive.

If you live in the US I wouldn't get too concerned about this virus yet. The health community here has done a good job identifying containing the few infected people here. News is more than 1000 people have died of this in China and the economy there is in a virtual standstill.

Update.

CDBEAM 10 Confirmed
Paul1598419 2 Confirmed
RedCowboy 2 Confirmed
Trinh Hong Phuoc 3 Confirmed
Icecruncher 2 ?
Absolute 2 ?
Bowtieguy 1 ?
Parona85 1 ?
Shotgundrums 3 Confirmed
Alaskan 10 Confirmed
Mattronium 1 Confirmed
Bob_Boyce 3 Confirmed
Coonie 1 Confirmed
MGould 7 Confirmed

Total 58 sets

Received communication today from supplier. Will have final price shortly.

CDBEAM

I ordered for you !!!! Please confirm...CDBEAM

Icecruncher 2 ?
Absolute 2 ?
Bowtieguy 1 ?
Parona85 1 ?

OK...See Array ! Need Payment ASAP. See details below the chart ! Still waiting on confirmation from Icecruncher, Absolute and Perona85 !!
I ordered 58 sets. Group Buy NOW closed.... Please PM me your Username and Name/Address info . Thanx, CDBeam

Group Buy CLens 2_2020.png