Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chiefs new RPL Blue! (15mw)

things said:
WOW looks nice, now just try combining beams to get WHITE!! Have fun with it, sure looks cool! ;)

Ill have to recollimate my pulsar so its beams alot thinner then with hours of realignment i could get a solid beam.. then ill have to see if it turns out white. ;D

Beautiful images Chief!

I just ordered an RPL Blue myself and can't wait to try it out. I'm having trouble sourcing an old CD player to spin a mirror for me though... most of my friends bought iPods when they first came out and chucked their old Discmans ages ago! ::)

I'll try to get some nice pix up in a week or so as well, I'm getting overwhelmed with work all of a sudden and won't have time to play for a while.

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the kewl photography.

Cheers, CC

Had a go at lining a few of the beams up then realised they are in terrible proportion the red is too bright and the green (9mw) is WAY to bright. :p I have some old pics of me collimating my pulsar which is what i did this time around:

DSCF0001400x300.jpg

DSCF0007400x300.jpg

Unfortunatly i have no determination and lining up 2 beams let alone 3 was to frustrating for me so ill be giving up on the beam combining for now but i still have plenty of effects to try heres some wall writing i did using all 3 colours:

S6300182500x375.jpg

S6300183500x375.jpg

Nice collection of lenses... it looks like you ripped apart binoculars for that right angle prism! I got 4 of those from a pair of binoculars. ;D

Chief-Eamonn said:
Ahh 12 months sorry ;D I kinda wrote this review while i was falling to sleep.
Anyway heres the 'dohicky' kinda looks like a glass prismic gizzmo:

S6300169512x384.jpg
Hi Chief,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I working on major changes to the optotronics website to take it into the major leagues.

The item in the picture is one of our porro-abbe prisms.

Jack