Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Checking interest in $43 445nm 3W diodes with lenses.

I didnt get one :whistle:

kJq3LJB.jpg

What's that :) , if you meant for this I haven't finished pressing all the diodes yet.

Last edited:

thats from the last GB? Not sure why its relevant here...Joker was talking about tracking codes for THIS gb

It is relevant because I assumed you were talking about the last one since I referenced it. I also assumed you were talking about the last one for the same reason you haven't gotten a tracking number yet, I haven't shipped them out yet.... was going to do that tomorrow or Saturday since I have been in the process of moving.

thats from the last GB? Not sure why its relevant here...Joker was talking about tracking codes for THIS gb

Look ,

I meant to this new sell thread.

I paid for 5 diodes right ?

As you said in the PM you do not know if tracking codes are available for international locations.

I just wanted to make it clear , I am willing to pay for a tracked service. I do not want you to send my package without tracking.

If you will do that and the package will get lost I will ask for the money back. So please just send it with a tracked service.

Do not take it personally please. I just had situations like this before. I want to avoid that kind of situation again.

Please send it with tracking , if not .. I would like to cancel my order.

:beer:

Last edited:
Everything is packed and ready to ship. Will obviously do that tomorrow morning, so hopefully it will get to most of you some time next week. I will message/post on PayPal all of your tracking numbers, too. Any questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks :)

marduk

are any of these still available? id probably be interested in a couple.

As of now, no, but if anything comes up you'll be the first one I'll let know.

I guess that is a no everyone is accounted for then.

Not currently, but you could always go to DTR's store and get them.

are any of these still available? id probably be interested in a couple.

Update for US residents: packages have shipped and tracking sent. International I will update you all early tomorrow afternoon

Got my tracking number thanks :). My driver got here Thursday heat sink should arrive same time as diode...yeah

Got my diode today :) wasn't expecting it, was a nice surprise! TBh I'd say it was overpacked- which is in no way a bad thing. The diode was pressed into a module (as I specified), and the spring and lens were in the back half of the aixiz module surrounded by cotton so the lens couldn't get scratched. The whole module was in an ESD safe bag, which was wrapped in bubble wrap, then surrounded on either side with tightly packed newspaper. +rep for that alone

Thanks Petters!

edit: just tested it at 2.2A with a SXB from lazeerer. works fine!

Last edited:
got mine yesterday and ran a test last night. works great and at 2.4a it burned my paper towel roll that was 5 feet away when I wasn't paying attention :). my module threads are really marred up so the lens that came with it seems to be the only one that will screw in, my 3 element I wanted to use wont thread in.

thanks I'm happy

IMG_20140825_163238_424.jpg

Hopefully I get mine soon I am planning to run it using 2 1.25A x-drives in parallel to get 2.5A although a 2.4A is recommended I dont have a 2.4A driver and dont want to wait more

SN P

Thanks Petters! Received mine this morning. I was quite surprised at how quickly it arrived.
Nicely packaged as well :)

2ef836g.jpg

Last edited: