Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Checking interest in $43 445nm 3W diodes with lenses.

Sorry I am still in for 2- forgot to add my name to the doc :whistle:

edit: theres only one left? Damnit why did I forget to add my name to the frickin doc...

Last edited:
Quick message to those who wanted leads, put it in a new column in the spreadsheet. At work so can't really do much right now

ru124t

Dang, did not realize I had to add myself to the doc ?? Is that right?

Here are the results I got with a laserbee a 2W lpm
o-like fake g2 - 1044mW
lens from this GB - 1051mW
3e lens - 790mW

I noticed a large 45% increase from 3e to this lens, but it could be because I did the 3e lens 3rd and did not charge batteries in between, next I will charge 3 sets of batteries and use a fully charged for each test.

Edit: Sorry noticed I posted this in the wrong thread, it was suppose to be in the Lens GB

Last edited:
Dang, did not realize I had to add myself to the doc ?? Is that right?

Yeah, sorry. I was basing everything off of the google doc, which is why I said a couple of times in this thread for people to throw what they want in there. There are still a couple of people who haven't paid yet, so there is always the possibility someone drops out.

Here are the results I got with a laserbee a 2W lpm
o-like fake g2 - 1044mW
lens from this GB - 1051mW
3e lens - 790mW

I noticed a large 45% increase from 3e to this lens, but it could be because I did the 3e lens 3rd and did not charge batteries in between, next I will charge 3 sets of batteries and use a fully charged for each test.

Wow, never realized the fake G-2s performed that well. Now I am glad I own two :)

ru124t

Yea, soz I read it originally but never saw the add on ! My bad for not reading! If anyone drops out, pm for immediate payment!

To those who haven't paid yet, please send payment by Tuesday only because if anyone drops out by then I'll have time to find others who want before I go back to school. Thanks :)

Okay guys just got done testing all the diodes. One was dead (as I expected, since when I ran the diode arrays while still hooked up to the projector there was a row out). Some performed better than others, but it is the luck of the draw so may the photons be ever in your favor :)

Bonus video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zTwgtw6UkA... wish I threw some fog in there or did it at night/in the dark but meh didn't want to kill anything and would have been dangerous since I wouldn't have seen that I burnt my wall had the lights been off :oops:

Last edited:
I talked to petters and apparently Tracking code is not included. He did not send the diodes just yet.

I PM'd you petters , I do not want the package to be sent without tracking code. Otherwise , I would like to cancel this order and get a refund.

I just do not want the pacakge to get lost , happened to me before.

Thanks ! :thanks:

No those are your words, not mine. From what I remember last time for international, tracking numbers were sent out.

I talked to petters and apparently Tracking code is not included. He did not send the diodes just yet.

I PM'd you petters , I do not want the package to be sent without tracking code. Otherwise , I would like to cancel this order and get a refund.

I just do not want the pacakge to get lost , happened to me before.

Thanks ! :thanks: