Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cheaper WL gear and arctic. FAST shipping

Hello everyone!

I understand that there is not much love for wicked lasers here but I wanted to share this information that another member showed me.

Here you can get an arctic for $270 free shipping!!!(within the usa) and it gets to your house in less than a week!

Also expanded lens kit for $41 same deal!

And my favorite! a WL tripod for $15. I was looking for a good laser tripod and this is definately the best! Free shipping and I got it a day!

Freedom Fighter Radio | Online Store

Enjoy!
Dopey.

Doesn't seem like spam.

How's the rep of that website for the other things they sell?

It was on the trade section on my thread but I didnt these no people would be aware of the deals so I wanted to make a thread about here and I don't think I saw a thread about this... if so my apologies.

Doesn't seem like spam.

How's the rep of that website for the other things they sell?

Besides the laser gear? Seems good. They accept paypal so you could get your money back. The guy who handles the sale send me an email asking if I received my laser today, seems like they are keeping track of what they are sending.

Hmm, interesting.

Looks like they are just a reseller of chinese junk.... My guess is, the laser is part of a stock that was ordered at the original $200 price.

I ordered a WL tripod from there last week.
I'll report here when it arrives. :cool:

What a bizzare website... not sure I like the look of it personally. Seems like a pro-anarchy organisation - an association with lasers I'm sure we'd all be better off without.

Too funny!

Green E3 Laser 500mw532nmCW

Model MTS5322E
With Holster and Manual
QTY- 5
$70.00

Yes I believe that. But, just for grins I clicked the PayPal Buy Now link and the PayPal page showed the price at $89.95.

Then again, I also believe that the one and only time I got an LPM reading of 2762mW for one of my 445nm lasers that it was the accurate reading, regardless the 3 other LPM's that all measure it at around 2100mW.

Now, if I can ever close escrow with that guy in the back alley who's handling the money for the Miami to Cuba bridge that I bought on Craigs List. :rolleyes:

If they are still selling them in a week Ill probably buy the arctic and file a dispute If it turns out to be a scam. Doesn't look too promising though...

EDIT: I probably wont even try, I checked out the website and Im Muslim so you can see how the ads and website would piss me off. Looks like they are looking for trouble..... In other words its not a website I want to support and its kind of alarming that they are selling lasers for no apparent reason.

And

WTF? http://freedomfighterradio.net/2011/10/31/micro-sonic-warfare-grenade/

Last edited:
Well, I ordered a WL tripod on Friday evening.
I just got it today (Tuesday).
They even sent it Priority. :)

very very strange sketchy website. wouldn't trust them with the lasers. They have all the E3s labeled as 500mw. The site says they are selling the arctic for 104$ but when you click the pay pal link it says 275$.
Oh and I could go on and on, about the weird things on that site.
Website was probably made by some crazy 80 year disabled war veteran or something.

Last edited:
I would be tempted to try the 532nm E3 but best I can tell it is the 200mW and I found a thread here saying it was very under spec, maybe even less than 100mW. Probably still an ok deal at $89.99 - but I am looking for a hotter green than that. Almost bought it though. If I could be convinced it was a 300mW I would jump all over it.

ts

I would be tempted to try the 532nm E3 but best I can tell it is the 200mW and I found a thread here saying it was very under spec, maybe even less than 100mW. Probably still an ok deal at $89.99 - but I am looking for a hotter green than that. Almost bought it though. If I could be convinced it was a 300mW I would jump all over it.

ts
I guess you'll need to buy it and stick it on a LPM to be
convinced it it is or isn't...:D

Jerry