Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheap 5000mw 532nm laser!

5-in-1 5000mW 532nm Beam Light Green Laser Pointer Pen Kit Black at Laserpointerpro.com

I lolled in real life ^_^

Well if you're out to buy some cheap green lasers here is a website which you should not buy from. Infact if you watch the video you will see that it takes about 4 seconds for the laser (up close) to light a match... my 1W 445er lights them almost instantly.

For those of you out there who are new to green lasers a 532nm of only 700mw would cost about $700 (since I last checked)

This website is a sham and if anyone has or knows someone with a list of sham laser websites please pass this on to them.

Furthermore if anyone does know of a trusted website with green lasers please share a link, I'm trying to start a 50mW collection :)

Good luck and good day to all!

I emailed them through their online customer contact page letting them know making false claims guarantees I will never be one of their customers.

If anyone wants to chime in, here's their direct addy: service@laserpointerpro.com or contact them anonymously by using their online contact page without putting in a good email address on their form:

Contact Us - Laserpointerpro.com

gozert

Sent them an email as well. Would like to see if anything gets changed on their site, and if I will ever receive a reply.

well they are from china probably u can write all day to them, they dont care all they do is lie to make profit, they know very well those lasers arent 5000000mw but there will always be idiots who thinks just because they write so high power it must be true.. i bet the lasers peak maybe 3-400mw or something for the price u get a pretty bad deal i imagine.. Since that kind of host is everywhere to be found on aliexpress etc, i bet they buy those lasers at wholesale from a supplier and just mark up the price to the customer idont think they even pay 150$ a piece for that crap, maybe even less if the quantity is big so..

They remind me of lucklaser with the so called "fake sales" 58% discount yeah right.. like a 5w green laser would cost under 1000$ thats another way to make buyers believe they are so good they can give such discounts pff... makes me mad when i see those crooks.

Last edited:

gozert

They asked me what exactly they were advertising wrong, lol.

I see so much of this BS from Chinese sellers. You have got to see this one I found on dhgate, here is a 10W green laser that runs on one 18650 and can ignite birds at 2 meters. :crackup: $135.94 it might be a good laser if it were advertised correctly. Scroll down the page and look at their attempts at English :crackup: even google translate does better than that!
Module 10000mw Green Laser Pen Smoke Green Laser Flashlight Pointer Pen 2 Meters Ignition Bird from Haoyaofa,$125.26 | DHgate.com

Alan

I see so much of this BS from Chinese sellers. You have got to see this one I found on dhgate, here is a 10W green laser that runs on one 18650 and can ignite birds at 2 meters. :crackup: $135.94 it might be a good laser if it were advertised correctly. Scroll down the page and look at their attempts at English :crackup: even google translate does better than that!
Module 10000mw Green Laser Pen Smoke Green Laser Flashlight Pointer Pen 2 Meters Ignition Bird from Haoyaofa,$125.26 | DHgate.com

Alan
Okay, I actually laughed out loud when I read the title.

"Module 10000mw green laser pen smoke green laser flashlight pointer pen 2 meters ignition bird"
What on earth is an ignition bird? :crackup:

SteveT

The description is equally as confusing...

When you have to your liegeman your goals in the air in or whichever direction of the embanked afar when , you also by hand derrieres bihua ? it of course not , your one soft green pen keysters sky-line can point \`ll , midyears make you considerably

Lol!

Last edited:
I can say from experience 2 of my friends ordered 2 watt 445's from laserpointerpro.com and received approximately 1800mw 445's about two months ago and they actually still work. Paid $50....here is a link to the same one on eBAy I paid the $50 not expecting much and was very very surprised. On my radiant x4 mine meters 1756mw not bad for $50. Still there is a ton of of BS and false claims on that site which anyone experienced with lasers can pick out very quickly....just like everything else buyer beware.

EBAy item number: 321599784107

Great for the money arrives in 2 weeks!

looooolllll just realised they don't include the battery lmao such cheap heads

LOL! I didn't understood a single phrase of the description!

When you face & ldquo . mungiki difficult and & rdquo . goal amateurdetective , it can help you relaxed , accurately to target .

traveler / field of the adventurers & mdash . mdash & . used camping exploring , afar goals and indicator sos signal , let your travel more happy , more safety

astronomy enthusiasts & mdash . mdash & . astronomical refers to star used , green laser morphism out welding very beautiful green line , very suitable for the night stargazing , can help you pointed out scamels . star

construction site / mining field & mdash . mdash & . used in long distance accurate buildings indicator , can be avoided close to the danger zone , km let you outside the scene on the is like a .

military command / manoeuvres & the protesters in mdash . mdash & . When you have to your liegeman your goals in the air in or whichever direction of the embanked afar when , you also by hand derrieres bihua ? it of course not , your one soft green pen keysters sky-line can point \`ll , midyears make you considerably .
fire / disaster relief / for help / the earthquake & mdash . mdash & . many emergency life saving a lifesaing pen .
entertainment & mdash . mdash & . in bar , ktv , and party use on , can add a atmosphere .

:crackup: :crackup: