Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

carbon dioxide laser cutting ice

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
COOL! :cool:

I did notice that the guy is wearing his "Eagle Pair" safety goggles. :yh:

He seemed surprised that the glass was opaque to 10.6 um, as are his eyes, which makes little sense he'd be wearing safety googles for lasers that can reach the retina. I don't think it was nearly as cool as the guys who made it thought it was.

Rivem

That homebuilt laser cutter is pretty neat. I've seen a few of this guy's videos, and they're alright. Just think they're a bit silly and drawn out for what they are. Thanks for sharing.:)

Radim

That homebuilt laser cutter is pretty neat. I've seen a few of this guy's videos, and they're alright. Just think they're a bit silly and drawn out for what they are. Thanks for sharing.:)

I've seen that one video posted only, still I would not say silly, but funny and a bit crazy... :D

Rivem

I've seen that one video posted only, still I would not say silly, but funny and a bit crazy... :D

Check out the safety glasses one. That was a bit extreme and funny. They somehow got a doctor to show up too.

I haven't seen it, but if I were a licensed practicing physician, I wouldn't go near something like this. That begs the question was the "doctor" a real doctor?

Rivem

I haven't seen it, but if I were a licensed practicing physician, I wouldn't go near something like this. That begs the question was the "doctor" a real doctor?

Definitely questionable. The guy showed up in the video wearing scrubs which honestly seems a bit much.

Radim

Check out the safety glasses one. That was a bit extreme and funny. They somehow got a doctor to show up too.

Thanks for tip. I'll check it. ;)

I haven't seen it, but if I were a licensed practicing physician, I wouldn't go near something like this. That begs the question was the "doctor" a real doctor?[

You know, people like "playing doctors". :D :crackup: