Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can you play an instrument?

daguin

brtaman said:
Guitar for me, been playing for a few years, don't have nearly enough time for it anymore.  :-/

Surprised to see no didgeridoo option, though there are quite a few others missing. Anyone play the didgeridoo? Great fun, an old friend had a couple, always great fun to mess around with, lol didgeridoo jam sessions are epic. :D

I remember thinking that playing a didgeridoo would be "cool." However, I never go around to making one. Maybe I should now. I'm not dead yet ;)

Peace,
dave

didgeridoo's are awesome, they are so loud. Sounds like a fog horn. The noise is so low.

daguin said:
[quote author=brtaman link=1230696448/0#15 date=1230919851]Guitar for me, been playing for a few years, don't have nearly enough time for it anymore. :-/

Surprised to see no didgeridoo option, though there are quite a few others missing. Anyone play the didgeridoo? Great fun, an old friend had a couple, always great fun to mess around with, lol didgeridoo jam sessions are epic. :D

I remember thinking that playing a didgeridoo would be "cool." However, I never go around to making one. Maybe I should now. I'm not dead yet ;)

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Yeah, definitely make one. :) Hours of fun. Just takes a couple sessions to get used to it and to strengthen the muscles. Yeah the didgeridoo produces some frequencies that literally feel like they are flowing through you, its amazing to hear a skilled player do his thing.

Hello All,

Mostly these days I play mandolin. But I have played guitar, bass guitar and fiddle. Lately though I'm designing/building a theremin. (of the vacuum tube variety...) Kinda on a steampunk kick. ;)

cheers,
kernelpanic

I am attempting to learn the guitar right now.

Diachi said:
I want to learn banjo though  ;D

:D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh42W9EKFxI[/media]

if you consider the talkbox an "instrument" then yes. though in actuality i'm merely playing t3h keyboard.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FFEGzf1hCo&feature=related[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSdblTkg484&feature=related[/media]

There were only 8 answer boxes. :p Sorry if I missed your instrument.

Guitar is a lot of fun! The first year or so is a pain but once you start to really get it you just take off from there.

For anyone who just started learning an instrument I really recommend you get a teacher of some sort. Having even a little guidance to point you in the right direction in terms of what to practice does wonders!!!

-Tony

DTMF

i love to bang on them drum's . my girlfriend play's the skinflute like a pro :eek:

DTMF said:
i love to bang on them drum's . my girlfriend  play's the skinflute  like a pro  :eek:

I've been told my butt trumpet gets annoying at times. ::)

DTMF said:
i love to bang on them drum's . my girlfriend  play's the skinflute  like a pro  :eek:
haha too bad Wes isn't here to give his infamous replies.

jerry

I play electric guitar ;D. I have a simple Ibanez RG350 and I play mostly Satriani music ( :cool: <-- that's how he looks). I want to get into Jazz though. I've been brushing up on my music theory lately.

caleb

hey HumanSymphony - Can you sing and is a talkbox what Daft Punk use?

And Xplorer, are you in a band and what music you play?

I play axe and sometimes bass... :p

i play with myself allllll the time, and i'm an instrument of death
does that count?