Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can Some Lasers Go Through Walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks!

I'm new to this forum so be patient with me...

I truly believe that some kind of wall penetrating radar and through-the-wall laser pointer is being used against me either by law enforcement or by the building manager of the apartment complex I live in. Here's why:

I had been prescribed medical marijuana for my illness in another state (CO), but had to move to MA 2 years ago because of a death in the family. I continued to smoke here in MA (I had a bunch left over from CO), but the tenant below me somehow caught a whiff of it and she called the police and the building manager on me. I have been under close surveillance by both ever since.

Anyway, I swear up-and-down that I am being suddenly awakened in the night some kind of "through-the-wall" laser pointer or possibly sonic energy beam which seems to be directed at the most sensitive parts of my body; the tip of the nose, the tips of my ears, hands and feet, fingers and toes as well as my genitals etc. I wake up flipping and flopping all over the bed and scratching like crazy. The pinpoint accuracy of this "laser torture device" leads me to believe that something like the PRISM 200 handheld portable radar system is being used to see exactly where on my body to target the laser.

When I use a hand held mirror to deflect where the burning pinprick is occurring, it successfully blocks the focus of the beam and the burning and itching stops. I remove the mirror out of the way and it instantly starts again.

This has happened to me four or five times in the last three months.

Sometimes the beam is being applied from the apartment below me, sometimes from the room above me, and sometimes both.

I've checked out all the aspects of my life and can confidently say that:

1.) I am not imagining this! It IS happening!

2.) It's not my medical marijuana causing it because this happens when I haven't smoked in many days...

3.) It's not any of the meds I'm on (I spent a week in the hospital to rule that out...)

4.) I am not schizophrenic, or crazy.

5.) I have no medical problems that would cause this.

7.) It is not the wiring in my apartment.

8.) I have retreated to both my Mother's and my brother's house for a few weeks and it NEVER EVER happens anywhere but my apartment.

9.) I can hear talking and someone trying to quietly move around when this activity is occurring (often @ 2am 3am, 4am etc.)

10.) The "burning pinprick" that I feel goes far beyond what a normal itch feels like. It is artificial, not natural. The pricks are intentional and they burn 10X more than even the strongest itch I've ever felt. You can't help but to react to it. These skin pinches are impossible to ignore. I'VE TRIED. They burn so bad that you HAVE to scratch furiously and try to move out of the way of the beam.

11.) The beam is not fixed, but handheld. I feel it wiggle back and forth sometimes, like when someone is intentionally flicking their wrist, or jiggling the beam. The "feel" of these movements are just as one would expect from someone using a handheld pointer. Sometimes I can feel the focused intensity of the perpetrator trying to hold the beam in one spot, but there's always a slight unsteadiness even then.

Anyway, could someone point to the type of laser pointer that might be used to inflict this kind of electronic torture? If not a laser pointer, then what kind of device might they be using?

I'll respect your opinion if you think this is all in my head, but I am 100% certain that it is not.

Thanks in advance for your input on this. I really need all the help I can get right now.

Sincerely,

tallmonkey

P.S. If you prefer to respond to this by private message or e-mail, make a post to this thread and I'll give you my email address. Thanks again for your response.

If this is an elaborate way to introduce yourself to the forum... Welcome, we love creative writing here. (Or at least I do.)

If you are being serious, I have to question point #4...

Please proceed to cover the area under your bed with tinfoil, and report back. You may also want to try a different mattress.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess that was not the ideal first post. And yes, I'm being serious.

Just a question though, why did you suggest changing mattresses? Are there some that are better than others when it comes to providing shielding from this kind of thing? Just wondering what your line of thinking is here....

Thanks,

tallmonkey

Tinfoil. Lots of it EVERYWHERE, if the burning stops then you know someone is targeting you for elimination. Remember, you want the reflective side of the foil facing away from you so that the interloper might unwittingly reflect the beam back into its ocular cavity, thus damaging critical circuitry and preventing communications with the mothership. Be wary as the beings that possess this technology will adapt to your defense mechanisms. You've got something they want.

Edit: seriously the foil might work keep us posted.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess that was not the ideal first post. And yes, I'm being serious.

Just a question though, why did you suggest changing mattresses? Are there some that are better than others when it comes to providing shielding from this kind of thing? Just wondering what your line of thinking is here....

Well, it's possible that what you are experiencing is psychosomatic... a better mattress does help with sleep quality, and there is no way it would hurt.

Also if a mirror helped, foil might too, I was being serious... well mostly serious :tinfoil:

Edit: What about bedbugs, mites? Have you eliminated them as a possible cause of the problem. They would be too small to see with the naked eye, and cause an itching sensation.

I just really can't see anyone being able to do what you describe without some very interesting equipment that costs many thousands of dollars.

So occam's razor... your problem is not laser related.

Last edited:
Hi Folks!

3.) It's not any of the meds I'm on (I spent a week in the hospital to rule that out...)

5.) I have no medical problems that would cause this.

Two questions

1. What kind of meds are you on?
2. If you don't have any MEDICal problems than why are you on MEDICation?

Could also be fleas. I lived on my own in a crappy apartment when I was 17. The neighbor had several cats. The fleas would make it through the walls and inderneith my front door. It would feel like a beam being ran accross me (them walking and jumping) and hurts like hell when they bite you.

I would get a new mattress, wash all your bedding/clothes, vaccuum all carpets with a bug poison put down first, and have your place sprayed for bugs.

Also, I saw this happens when you have not smoked for a while. Maybe the stress from the D/T is causing you to be more sensative to common allergies...

The worst thing that can happen from not smoking is some mild moodiness. Trust me. Even then you have to smoke everyday and then quit cold turkey. I partied hard in high school.... I think the flea infestation sounds more like it.

luccax

:crackup:

I have a laser solution for you. Grab a lithium battery, crack it open and drink just a little bit of the lithium inside.

Lithium carbonate is the ultimate treatment for schizophrenia

I'm down with the tinfoil idea, seems strange that whatever form of "light" it is that it would go through a wall but not a mirror. Either way keep us updated.

:pop:

A microwave oven in each corner of the room would also disrupt any beams if they are coming through the walls.
Run them continuously on low power.
Forgot. You must leave the doors open.

Last edited:
A microwave oven in each corner of the room would also disrupt any beams if they are coming through the walls.
Run them continuously on low power.
Forgot. You must leave the doors open.

Dude he's going to get cancer and they're just going to prescribe MORE weed.
Plus if the doors open THEY can see in. :tinfoil:

Pman

Barely contained laghter :) I was a Nuclear Reactor Operator for 10 years in the USN and I've heard alot of funny stuff along those lines but you guys are killing me

Barely contained laghter :) I was a Nuclear Reactor Operator for 10 years in the USN and I've heard alot of funny stuff along those lines but you guys are killing me

Hey that's cool my old man was a nuclear physicist in the navy. Ran around a submarine, he called it a boomer. Anyways Mr scientist, does tinfoil block gamma radiation? Forgive me if I have no idea what the F I'm talking about, I am not a rocket doctor and my lab coat has ketchup stains on it.

Edit:^^^sorry. That came out a little arrogant and whatnot.
I have the perfect solution I can't believe I didn't think of it, Foil tape. I use it all the time its not cheap but you can line your domicile with the stuff and never suffer from invisible wall piercing lasers again (your neighbors are pissed and they happen to be mad scientists) plus they say disco will come back one day. This time we are ready with lasers. Your apartment will be ground zero for the biggest laser disco party on earth. You already got the weed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.