Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Calling scopeguy20 EDIT: Glenn is still gone!

EDIT: Still no contact with Glenn, I am getting very concerned that something has happened to Glenn, someone please help me make sure he is OK. I know Daguin lives a stones throw away from Glenn, I have sent him a PM requesting any info he may have as to if Glenn is OK.

Last edited:

Re: Calling scopeguy20

All my deals with glen went ok. I hope he's OK, it's not like him not to answer mails.

yes he is a great guy im sure there is a good reason ...hope he is ok...

Yes I bet he's out of town of something he's been really busy at work lately I know.

Yeah, I know Glenn is awesome. I am straining to contact him, I fear that something has happened to him :(

I was just about to add Scopeguy20 to the missing members list but looks like he has been active since yesterday and last post was only 4 days ago.

DLMB I think he might be avoiding you, or has you on ignore. :confused:
But I can't confirm that...

I was just about to add Scopeguy20 to the missing members list but looks like he has been active since yesterday and last post was only 4 days ago.

DLMB I think he might be avoiding you, or has you on ignore. :confused:
But I can't confirm that...

He would not do that, especially with a unit of this cost. It should have been there days ago
:thinking:

i have his number and talk to him like once a month. i'll check this thread in the morning and if he hasnt checked in i'll call him.

also he has a regular job now and i know he has been busy.

michael