Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

by far the nicest man ever

all i have to say is wow
Senkat you are by far the most generous person i have ever come to informally know

recently i placed an order from sales.stontek.org i recieved it an was extatic 6 aixiz modules and 2 ld's but they were not installed in the aixiz modules like i ordered so i contacted senkat and told him. he was utterly apologenic though this was a minor problem that could have easily been solved with 2 pieces of machined metal. senkat shipped out the the second package last moday and i recived it today. i took a look at the label on the front of the package and was in utter disbelief. i riped open the package and before me lay an aray of over $115 of lasering materials lay inside. this act of generosity has stunned me and this is my public recognition of senkats generosity. you surpassed by wildest expectations in every way my good friend.

senkat i greatly appreciate this act of generosity and only wish i could repay you

Thank you,
Mitch

Gazoo

I agree and am very appreciative of everything SenKat has done for me. He has surprised me a couple of times when I have ordered from him...but there is a long story behind that I don't want to get into. ;D

My point is he has more than made up with me...much, much more than I expected. And I kept telling him he did not have to, I even called him a couple of times and told him not to worry about it. But his generosity came through anyway and I will tell everyone here SenKat has a very big heart.. :)

SenKat has given more time and effort to this forum than most will ever know.

Hey -- What's this all about ?? Did he die or something ??

Mike

Greg is great! A true gentleman.

He was online about an hour ago, but I think I missed him on GTalk. Damm timezones!

Dan :)

SenKat has given more time and effort to this forum than most will ever know.

Hey -- What's this all about ?? Did he die or something ??

Mike

no he didn't die ;D he is just really nice read the first post

And Senkat's generosity has had a generative effect! A "pass it forward" kind of ripple is in progress. It's amazing how a simple act of kindness and generosity can have effects far beyond where we might expect.

Thanks Senkat, and thanks Rubberband.

Dave

I have had great luck, and communication in all of the group buy/ purchases i've made so far. I'm up to 5 reds from Senkat, 2 blurays from DDL and I eagerly await my first green from Dr Lava.

All 3 people have been very open to talking about thier product, and the time they have put into the research shows.

I look forward to purchasing more from these fine men.

Thank you guys.

Things

Yep Greg has been very generous to me too! He has sent me free aixiz modules, free LD's, focus ring a TEC, lotsa stuff. Greg is deffinatley a breakthrough in laser history. Hemlock Mike has been very generous to me too, so Thanks to him aswell! ;)

i also thank deadal for all of the group buys he has done without him almost none of us would have Blu-rays

Gee,... what to add?...
Thanks Daedal and SenKat!
Thanks LaserGlow and Justin!
Thanks Freyth and me_too_lazy
Thanks Hemlock Mike! Thanks Alex!
Thanks Death Angel, Nova and WL!
Thanks to all the Mods and forum participants,
You cool heads totaly rock!
:cool: :) ;D :) :cool: :eek: ;D

A stand-up guy is Greg indeed. Were it not for him, I do not think I'd ever have built a laser. We are blessed to have him here.
Thanks Greg!

jayrob

a_pyro_is said:
A stand-up guy is Greg indeed. Were it not for him, I do not think I'd ever have built a laser. We are blessed to have him here.
Thanks Greg!

'Ditto' to that Matt! Of course, not only Greg, but lots of great help I have found here... But Senkat is the man with the goods! In fact, I think I'll go to his web page right now and order a couple of more diodes!
Jay

Justin

This thread should be retitled "Thanksgiving comes but twice a year!"

He is one amazing guy, and I am really sorry to see that hees leaving... :(

Dude_With_Lasers said:
He is one amazing guy, and I am really sorry to see that hees leaving... :(

What????? Is he really leaving?

And I have only ordered from senkat twice. The first time I had no clue what to do to construct my laser and a few simple emails to Greg fixed that! The second order came VERY fast! Thank you senkat for getting me started with this hobby!

Actually..... I think I should thank kipaky also... if it wern't for his video I would never have known a burning laser could be jsut around the corner!