Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BR FOR SALE!!! or trade now with pics

glona

i just finished my br its in a black project box with a momentary switch and has some glow tiles i would like to sell its for 60 dollers or trade for like 2 low power greens can get pics or a vid if any one wonts one i have no way to tell power beam not visible at night without fog or smoke but verry fun on any glow in the dark object
..glona..
sorry aboguht the pics i cant resize them and a pics of the light is on page 3

Attachments

• laser1_004.jpg
    laser1_004.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 69

Kenom

Re: BR FOR SALE!!! or trade

dude, now your copying Skam0? glow tiles? c'mon get inventive come up with your own gimick. That one is taken by skam0

glona

i didnt know that im sorry jsut i got some il find sompthing ells sorry

glona

o sorry man (skam0) didnt mean nay thing

C'mon guys.. soon enough we will be out of things we can sell with our lasers. I haven't even started to sell yet, but I am shrouded with this black cloud of "what do I dare sell??"

I will be general here, so I don't sound llike I am shooting down/defending anyone specific...There are some cases where I can see the point.. but, there are some things that are just to simple.

Let's think before we slam someone for trying to sell something. I mean, don't copy someone's long-running product by trying to sell multiple"copies" of it, no. That I can see the point of, but selling something thts the same as someone else has sold once or twice.. c'mon there ar only so many things the average guy can do without doing the same as the other average guy. This is supposed to be a common knowledge place. We come here to learn. If we can't use the knowledge we learn without getting ripped for it, what's the point?????

I am also a member of a few home theater equipment forums.. we NEVER hear " HEY I already sold one of those!! Dont you dare!".. that would just ruin the whole point of being part of the forum's community.

There's a limit to everything.:)

Glaserfan said:
C'mon guys.. soon enough we will be out of things we can sell with our lasers. I haven't even started to sell yet, but I am shrouded with this black cloud of "what do I dare sell??"

I will be general here, so I don't sound llike I am shooting down/defending anyone specific...There are some cases where I can see the point.. but, there are some things that are just to simple.

Let's think before we slam someone for trying to sell something. I mean, don't copy someone's long-running product by trying to sell multiple"copies" of it, no. That I can see the point of, but selling something thts the same as someone else has sold once or twice.. c'mon there ar only so many things the average guy can do without doing the same as the other average guy. This is supposed to be a common knowledge place. We come here to learn. If we can't use the knowledge we learn without getting ripped for it, what's the point?????

I am also a member of a few home theater equipment forums.. we NEVER hear " HEY I already sold one of those!! Dont you dare!".. that would just ruin the whole point of being part of the forum's community.

There's a limit to everything.:)

true. i'm kinda sick of hearing it

glona

omg well hell if skam0 has a prob he can tell me now back to the topic any one intrested?

chido

Kenom said:
dude, now your copying Skam0? glow tiles? c'mon get inventive come up with your own gimick. That one is taken by skam0

Ken - I think you were thinking of jake21, right? Glona never copied anyone's ideas in the past.

There's nothing wrong with selling something that has been sold before. I think anyone should be able to make a blu ray laser in a box and sell it for whatever. Hence the term CAPITALISM.

this is getting ridiculous with people being offended , just chill out people.

and Glona, post some pics, I'm curious what it looks like and might want to buy it.

Kenom

Nope.  I wasn't confused.  it's just a typical thing.  but hey who they hell am I to talk nobody even buys my f*ck'n lasers anymore cause quality isn't a cool thing.  Not everyone was willing to warrant thier product for 3 months.  That "huge profit" I made went into the many diodes I ended up replacing.  You can ask Senkat how many diodes he's ended up shipping to me so I could squeeze just a little more power to my customers at the sake of having to replace the diodes sooner than I wanted. Or ask daguin how much I charged him to replace a laser I sold to someone else and not him.  Now it comes to a point where I need to raise funds to pay rent, and my phone, and (like you care) I can't sell a laser to save my soul...  so along comes ..  ya know what nevermind.  do whatever.  My sense of fair play and cooperation just went out the door.

No sense of community and no respect = downfall of society as a whole.

It's not really a seller's market for these kinds of DIY lasers these days. The diodes are widely available, the circuits are easy to construct, and you just plug them into a box and you're done. It's just not a unique product anymore.

For those glow tiles, I hardly think Skram0 has "exclusive rights" to sell or provide them with his lasers. They're not even that expensive or hard to get. $2.30 for twenty-four of them?

Furthermore, nobody buys his $160 laser for his glow tile "gimmick." The laser is well constructed, has a lot of features, and overall has the "quality" you're talking about. It's the difference between $160 and the $60 BR that glona is selling.

Kenom said:
Nope.  I wasn't confused.  it's just a typical thing.  but hey who they hell am I to talk nobody even buys my f*ck'n lasers anymore cause quality isn't a cool thing.  Not everyone was willing to warrant thier product for 3 months.  That "huge profit" I made went into the many diodes I ended up replacing.  You can ask Senkat how many diodes he's ended up shipping to me so I could squeeze just a little more power to my customers at the sake of having to replace the diodes sooner than I wanted. Or ask daguin how much  I charged him to replace a laser I sold to someone else and not him.  Now it comes to a point where I need to raise funds to pay rent, and my phone, and (like you care) I can't sell a laser to save my soul...  so along comes ..  ya know what nevermind.  do whatever.  My sense of fair play and cooperation just went out the door.

no offence kenom but your kind of wrong. quality isn't a cool thing it is a very cool thing. i mean how would someone feel if they bought a laser and 2minutes of use later it died???

also what is a glow tile?

cybob101 said:
[quote author=Kenom link=1212364194/0#10 date=1212386114]Nope.  I wasn't confused.  it's just a typical thing.  but hey who they hell am I to talk nobody even buys my f*ck'n lasers anymore cause quality isn't a cool thing.  Not everyone was willing to warrant thier product for 3 months.  That "huge profit" I made went into the many diodes I ended up replacing.  You can ask Senkat how many diodes he's ended up shipping to me so I could squeeze just a little more power to my customers at the sake of having to replace the diodes sooner than I wanted. Or ask daguin how much  I charged him to replace a laser I sold to someone else and not him.  Now it comes to a point where I need to raise funds to pay rent, and my phone, and (like you care) I can't sell a laser to save my soul...  so along comes ..  ya know what nevermind.  do whatever.  My sense of fair play and cooperation just went out the door.

no offence kenom but your kind of wrong. quality isn't a cool thing it is a very cool thing. i mean how would someone feel if they bought a laser and 2minutes of use later it died???

also what is a glow tile?[/quote]
i think glow tiles are little square pieces that glow different colours when u shine a blu-ray on them...

Yeah, I got a few when I bought from skam0. All they are are glow in the dark tiles. I'm sure you've seen glow in the dark toys/things before? Same thing.

Just blu-ray reacts well with them, sure does with mine :)

Bionic-Badger said:
They're not even that expensive or hard to get. $2.30 for twenty-four of them?

They're sold out :'( Damn, I really wanted them. It's GOOGLE time! :D

daguin

Murudai said:
They're not even that expensive or hard to get. $2.30 for twenty-four of them?

That's $2.30 per piece. A box of 24 is $55.20 (plus shipping)

Peace,
dave