Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Boost Drive at 1.8A on eBay

Blord

This is good news for the builders. We have now choices in low and high current drivers in linear, buck or boost versions. They are all cheaper than the all-in-one Flexdrive. The days of the Flexdrive are counted.

Last edited:

This is good news for the builders. We have now choices in low and high current drivers in linear, buck or boost versions. They are all cheaper than the all-in-one Flexdrive. The days of the Flexdrive are counted.

I see that as well...
And to think... It all happened because of lousy customer
service.... :shaking head... walking away:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

@yob..
All you need to do is stock up on the drivers then you
can use them when you need them without having to
wait for delivery.
You should see the number of common electronic parts
we have here in case we need them NOW....:eek:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

.....Now they might be nice to have on hand in my drivers drawer. Some testing needs to be done before I decide to start doing so.

Yeah that's what I meant by "they might be nice to have on hand"
I've got probably close to 40 drivers already in stock. Sad thing is I only have 1 that is a 1.8A boost drive. The rest are buck, linear, or lower powered boost drives. I also have 100 lenses, 100 modules, 500 focus adapters, 100 batteries, etc. High powered boost drives have absolutely been something we've been lacking so hopefully these can change that.

is the flex so magical it can't be copied? i know little of building drivers, but are the parts THAT hard to get?

is the flex so magical it can't be copied? i know little of building drivers, but are the parts THAT hard to get?

Why copy when you can make something better.

Iam not even going to go into how the flex drive cant Even boost down to 3.6v at 1.5A for 445nm.:rolleyes:

There is so many people now that make and sell drivers its days are Numbered.! I think its why we have not seen them back in stock. No one really wants them anymore.

OP.

That boost drive is Just a Re make of an LED driver that was sold on DX... There was like 10 different remakes.

Here is one:
baf9bfb5.jpg

Ive got a few more here too. Ill have to find them though.

Its more like a 1.2A driver. It was not content currant. Though they might have changed it to that.

Last edited:

benmwv

The stuff I ordered from Techood must have been in the amazon warehouse sorry!

Yeah lazeerer I didn't think it would do 1.8A.

In the next few months there should be a couple drivers popping up that can do 1.8A+ so don't worry guys!

The stuff I ordered from Techood must have been in the amazon warehouse sorry!

Yeah lazeerer I didn't think it would do 1.8A.

In the next few months there should be a couple drivers popping up that can do 1.8A+ so don't worry guys!

Hey buddy.:) Yes Techood from Ebay is from Overseas. He is a Good Seller however Like you i dont think it will do 1.8A or even 1.5A.

Indeed on the few Months.;)

I asked how to set the current. I might get one just to put it on a scope and through the wringer.