Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blu-ray spirograph w/ more video's

Re: blu-ray spirograph

DTMF said:
here's the 4 motor spirograph [highlight]with my lab style blu-ray[/highlight]...
since it was dtmfsicko's account on youtube it would be safe to assume that dtmf did make this jake...

DTMF

yes i did in fact make the spiro . i only half made the blu-ray  i got the module from digital blue . i just finaly got around to making the heatsink .

here's a older pic of the spiro with the 50mw green. i just finish'd the case . now all i have to do is put it all together in the case :p this pic is of the 1st mockup spiro it still work's . the final model will have interchangeable laser module's :eek:
diyspiro.jpg

jake21

oh i did not no but thats for letting me no drew...nice pic.. i have to build me one :cool:

More pics please! what did you use to vary the speed? just common potentiometers?

DTMF

yup i used  plain old 5k pot's  4 of them  ;) the 1st spiro is soo ugly . that's it in the pic above .the only thing you can't see is the 9v batt's and the patchbay i made to change the direction very crude work but it still  work's  :D i'm working on the final build . here's a test vid of it with violet and green
                                      enjoy  :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vqwuUQxIvc

jake21

very nice post pics of what it looks like when ur done [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

DTMF

nice vids :D i'm waiting on some red module's then i'll try for rgb . i still need to harvest another pbs cube from a dead projector still siting on my test bench @ work .