Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blu-Ray diode w/o deck $40 shipped differnt thread

chimo

Re: Blu-Ray diode w/o deck $40 shipped differnt th

A padded envelope would work for me! The LD is well protected and I would assume these would come in ESD bags so static build up should not be an issue.

Paul

Daedal said:
[quote author=chimo link=1189259026/30#42 date=1189513032]DDL, I'm going to have to bow out on this one.  Unfortunately, the higher cost of international shipping is what killed it. :(

I'll either wait for the loose diodes to become available or go directly to psxboy.com.  Best of luck on this GB.

Paul

nåttcooltnamn said:
I've got to concure with chimo, the shiping kills it for me too

I'm really sorry guys... But I don't know how else to ship them internationally. I suppose I can slap them in a padded envelope? That should drop the shipping quite a huge bit.

--DDL[/quote]

Daedal

chimo said:
A padded envelope would work for me! The LD is well protected and I would assume these would come in ESD bags so static build up should not be an issue.

Paul

[quote author=Daedal link=1189259026/45#46 date=1189525169][quote author=chimo link=1189259026/30#42 date=1189513032]DDL, I'm going to have to bow out on this one. Unfortunately, the higher cost of international shipping is what killed it. :(

I'll either wait for the loose diodes to become available or go directly to psxboy.com. Best of luck on this GB.

Paul

nåttcooltnamn said:
I've got to concure with chimo, the shiping kills it for me too

I'm really sorry guys... But I don't know how else to ship them internationally. I suppose I can slap them in a padded envelope? That should drop the shipping quite a huge bit.

--DDL[/quote]
[/quote]

Alright, I'll figure out how much that'll cost and then add it as one of the options :)

--DDL

DDL --

You twisted my arm here :eek: I'll go for 3. I'll toast at least 1 just because :'(

Mike

Daedal

Alright... this is for our international friends. The shipping will now change from a box to an envelope. I figured if I pack it in there with some thick layers of bubble wrap it'll be very well protected.

This brings the shipping down to $12 including all the packaging materials. :)

Hope this makes it a bit more reasonable for the international shipping customers;
DDL

docj0r

Ill be down for 1 for sure =)

Gazoo

Someone needs to do an ad for this on youtube or something...Styro...where are you.. ;D

S

SenKat

Tentatively in for 5 - LOTS of "things" happening that may prevent my participation...

What's the total price of 1, shipping included, and what exactly is it? A drive with a bluray diode in it?

Daedal

RobTheVIP said:
What's the total price of 1, shipping included, and what exactly is it? A drive with a bluray diode in it?

The price for one including domestic shipping would be $35.10

What you get is what's in the picture. It's pretty much the pick-up lens with a nice BluRay diode in it. You'll have to yank it out, but it's not that hard. It just needs some patience and a a few minutes. ;)

--DDL

Daedal

We're sitting at a cool 17 units so far :D :cool:

--DDL

I am in for at least one for sure, so mark me down for one, I might be in for two.
Gazoo said:
Someone needs to do an ad for this on youtube or something...Styro...where are you.. ;D
I'll need a diode to turn into a violet pointer though! So I guess it will be advertizing for the second group buy (if there is one) not the first.

Daedal

Hmm... alright... I'll move to the other room then... :mad:

J/K ;D ;D

--DDL

Gazoo

styropyro said:
I'll need a diode to turn into a violet pointer though! So I guess it will be advertizing for the second group buy (if there is one) not the first.

Hey buddy, I know..I was kinda joking. But I loved the way you advertised for the GB diodes with your first video, it was as good as a TV ad...lol...so that's where I was coming from. BUT, when you get yours do an ad if there is a second group buy...please ;) In the meantime I am sure there are ways to attract people to this..the price is right :D

Count me in for 1 too. Kinda disappointed the price came up to so much after all the fees and shipping. Still a great price though if you pick up quite a few. Too bad my budget only allows me one.

Think you should just drop the 10cents to make it a nice number!

There is actually a guarantee for the units to be working on arrival. But only if we don't take it apart!!! Now how many people actually have a PS3?

Come on people. I counted at least 20 pieces a few days back. DD has dropped international shipping too. I liked that GB ad too!

That is great Daedal, thanks! That un-kills it for me ::) i'm in for one