Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blah Blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Help vortish! WINNERS POSTED!

Yay I'm happy I won something but honestly I figured I would haha. We virtually had a prize for every entry. A big thanks to the prize donators. You guys are amazing!

Thestug was the only one that did not get a prize. so if its ok with every one I will give my pl520 to him and if not I will do a random generated drawing

I don't know what my prize is but just send it to Vortish. Vortish sell it, keep it, do whatever will be best for you and your family. It was reward enough just to be able to help.
Cheers guys

You guys can give Thestug one of mine. Sorry for the dumb shipping question. I saw I'd won, got tunnel vision and didn't really comprehend the rest of the "winners" post.

I don't know what my prize is but just send it to Vortish. Vortish sell it, keep it, do whatever will be best for you and your family. It was reward enough just to be able to help.
Cheers guys

ty Nwfreefly

Master Phillip donated one of his to Thestug.

I say let's just finish the drawing as it should. I still have two tickets that could potentially be drawn out of the 6 still remaining for the Kryton Groove.

If I don't win, I've still got master phillip's that he graciously offered me.

The winner of the pl520 is pman run through a random generator

Pman

Wow that's great. Green (520nm) in particular is my favorite color. Greens always been my favorite color before lasers. Never get tired of all my 532nm but I love the 520nm far more.
Looks like I'll be sending you all the units that were/are in the sales thread plus the miscellaneous add-ins and you can do what you want with them. Already committed to not having them so it's not like I'm going to hold onto them. Sure I have your address somewhere but you better send it to again.
Nice to see everyone is getting something but nicer still that some $ was raised.
Did I mention I love 520nm?

Hey, no problem on the donation Stug. I'm super happy I finally won something in my life, but I have serious doubts I'd use all three of them. So, I think one would be of more use to someone else (and it'd be kinda greedy of me to take three when there was only one dude who didn't get any).

thanks to all that helped in this I appreciate it much more than you can ever know

The lasers coming from Alaska will be mailed out this coming Saturday, apologies for the delay.

I will be sending the hosts to the winners sometime this week. I still need Master Phillip to PM me his address so he can get it :)

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.