Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BFG vs. Firework! plus take 2

Kenom

Without further ado here is the match.

You will see my son's new 1mw red movin about there as well.  He's a budding laser enthusiast so I had to get him a small laser.  As long as he's sticking to my safety lessons he gets to keep it.

It was touch and go for a long time.  The firework was taking the beating and holding on.    The relentless beating of the BFG's steady stream of photonic punches was enough to send it for the loop!

Attachments

• Movie_0001_002.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 41

Re: BFG vs. Firework!

That was actually quick once you got it steady. Some more plz.
I can't seem to get enough of lasers burning things :)

Kenom

infortunetly since I'm moving I've not had the money to buy fireworks. Sooo, that was one that was left over from last year. It's rather sad too. My boys just love fireworks as they are 2 and 6. They will see everyone elses fireworks this year but not ours.

Things

meh, your lucky, we aren't allowed to have fireworks here in australia on any ocasions :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( enough smileys?

no, thats not enough smileys, australia needs to take it easy, a few stupid people have ruined it for all the others that would use them safely. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Things

yeah that's my though, some stupid people ruin it for the rest of us :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: there we go ;D ;D

MarbeL

haha, I live in Florida and we ALWAYS have fireworks here. people aren't allowed to use all the fireworks, but since EVERYONE in EVERY neighborhood lights up fireworks anyway, cops don't seem to interfere with people havin their fun unless some1 does something really stupid.

Things

yep, just because 1 or 2 idiots blew their arm or head off doesn't mean the rest of us can't have fun :mad: any one that decides to put their arm or head over a lit firework probably deserves it. (not to affend anyone!)

S

SenKat

No way, I TOTALLY agree ! :cool: I am a frirm believer of Darwin's law - survival of the fitest, and the stupid ones remove themselves from the gen pool !

Yea Florida is ok for fireworks. Like MarbeL said, Everyone shoots them off. So cops really don't care.

They just ride through telling people to clean up their mess.

yea i love fireworks.. it would b nice to have my laser by the 4th but it wont make it.. i dont know if fireworks are legal in iowa, cus theres no shops that sell them lol so we buy ours from kansas city

In a couple days, I'll help load and shoot a $50,000 show off of 6 barges on the lake. That's about 1,500 shells ranging from 3" to 12" !! Three of the boats weigh 14,000 pounds to support the recoil of the 12's.

Mike

Things

are you going to light them with your lasers ;D

Zander

When me and my family drive up to Michigan every month or so, we pass the worlds largest fireworks store, in Indiana. It's like a Wal-Mart that only sells fireworks.

Shelton's firewroks? If so they have some fun, but expensive stuff. Their bottle rockets are like $2.50 a gross, when you can usually get that for 99¢ in most stores down south.

S

SenKat

hahahaha ! I drove from Jacksonville, Florida to San Antonio last summer, and back - on my way back, I hit this HUGE fireworks place in Alabama...I think it was a Shelton's....it was right off of I-10 really close to the Fla border. Anyways - thanks to that place, we had a decent Fourth last year ! :)