Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BEWARE: DEATHANGEL SCAMMED ME!!!!

i joined on december 28th or something like that, and then got banned on febuary 11th or something.

i wish i hadnt been banned, i was a cool guy (still am), just got put on the wrong side of a super moderator.

ummm, laserk, I think youve been banned more than once:

Moderator said:
This is a list of all the forum members that have been banned from this forum. It does not include spam bots. Beside their name is the reason they were banned. I am doing this to keep am open feeling around this forum, and so that you don't wonder, "hey, what happend to him". It may also help people see what not to do. If you have any questions, post them in this thread, don't worry, you won't get banned!!

Note: Mods/admin please add to/edit the list whenever a member is banned!!!

BANNED MEMBERS LIST:

Name Reason Banned

TommyGreen23 Scammed many people on multiple forums in trades section

Laser Tried to sell broken laser

Laserk Same person as above, reregistered

AP_laser_AP Same person as above, reregistered

AP_LASER_AP4 Same person as above, reregistered

SENKATHATER Inapropriate user name, Same person as above, reregistered

Senkatisaf**khead Use of f-word in username

Proctor Slander, foul language, badgering forum members, lying, keylogging mods...

wallboy Tried to scam people in the trades section

Sonystyle Turned out to be another reincarnation of the notorious tommygreen!

Thinklasers Questionable company tactics

MUTHA_F***ING_PIMP Foul language in username

af_fox Insulting PMs, obviously someone who was previously banned

picrthis Rude, complete a-hole

Grow23 Never sent laser that was paid for, scammer!

Kaspar389 Borrowed money from a member, accused members of stalking, gone for life.

It says

Laser: Tried to sell broken laser

sounds like your story of how You got banned...

no offence, just seeing connections everywhere lol

amk

Y

yew.sir-name

I thought for a moment he was tommygreen, then I re read. Tried to sell a broken laser, not the nicest of things to do, but I can't really comment as I was not here nor involved.

What happened to laserk1-6? same thing?

Things

there was a laserk219 or something, that registered in febuary sometime i think.

lol no there is no laserk1-6 idk why i chose this but it doesnt matter because assuming senkat doesnt die, hes goiing to log on tomorrow and ban me.

Death Angel said:
I think it is funny how I am miraculousley un-banned. :eek:. I am sorry to EVERYONE that feels they have been SCAMMED. I was not here to do that to anyone as it has happened to me before. As far as the items I sent just not showing up, I have not a clue. I know my rep here is shitty now but I could sware up and down till I am blue in the face and it would do no good whatsoever. Only thing I can say is why would I scam anyone??? I make $13.00 an hour. Also Senkat has sent me 2 letters asking me for my phone number. Now if I really scammed anyone, would I have given him the number??? I waited on his call for 2 days and I heard nothing from him. Hmmm?? Weird. I dunno But I wish I could do something about this. Well I will do this. EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED items from me, SEND me a PM including what you bought and your shipping address. As a token of good faith I am going to send the items AGAIN, with shipping insurance, and delivery confirmation. This will cost me more out of pocket money, yes. But honestly folks I enjoy this community and hate to have my rep thrashed like this. Now I am not assuming anything here but for all I know the items could have been recieved, so it does go both ways. Well okay if I receive PMs from those claiming they haven't received items from me, I WILL SEND YOU GUYS THE STUFF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE.

If he comes through with this, it does seem like an act of good faith. DA has always seemed a nice guy to me, and for one I am of the opinion that there have been some unfortunate circumstances and possibly mistakes, but it sounds to me like just that. We all make mistakes. The good people make up for them, as DA is doing. I trust him.

and laserk7, if senkat banned you then it's probably for a very good reason. take it up with him, if you play your cards carefully you might get back in but if you continue to behave in the way that got you banned then I'd say bugger off.

He has a youtube account, talk to him there.

He's a good guy. He's always helping people around this forum. I doubt he scammed you.

Hmmm?? Now I find this odd. Out of the people that "CLAIM" they received nothing from me, only 1 has PM'd me. If I do not get any PM's from any other people then I assume you got your package.

how cum when you click death angles username it says at the top his username is o_death ang3l_o
?

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

godings isings very angryings at people who do not downgrade to an upgrade that will regrade their current grade with a one eime payment of 182 UKP and contuning payments of 18.70 permoth for 42 months

its better dealings than your current dealings

you get up to 4 extra reciveings and channelings including 2 sports channelings, one free movie a month and... well... BBC 4

C

Chris.

amkdeath said:
godings isings very angryings at people who do not downgrade to an upgrade that will regrade their current grade with a one eime payment of 182 UKP and contuning payments of 18.70 permoth for 42 months

its better dealings than your current dealings

you get up to 4 extra reciveings and channelings including 2 sports channelings, one free movie a month and... well... BBC 4

Lmfao.. Fonejacker ;D