Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BEWARE: DEATHANGEL SCAMMED ME!!!!

What do you think they mean by that? Do you think they want him to prove he posted the item? When i post international without tracking I get a receipt of when the item was posted and where it was posted to. Which is prettymuch what I was asking for when I opened a dispute. Seems i'll be getting a refund in 10 days.

Paypoo require an "on-line" tracking number, from the seller, to prove that "an" item was sent. As far as I know they will not accept anything else. If they do not get that info they will find in favour of the buyer....This does not guarantee that you will get a full refund though, if there is no money in the sellers account you will get nothing I am sorry to say. (unless the sellers Paypoo account offers buyer protection, which I doubt).

Regards rog8811

Y

yew.sir-name

Yeah paypal sucks and is easy to abuse. But it looks like he's screwed even if he does have proof he posted it. Nothing was sent registerd. That's why I did not want to make it into a claim so soon, so he's screwed himself over by upgrading the dispute. If his account is empty it's not big loss, his paypal will get closed down? and he can scam nomore.

Did you get a tracking number Cxrazy?

T

timelord

I'm just sad that he was allowed to be a moderator and then abuse his position here. :(
Scamming will not be tolerated here whatsoever!

Y

yew.sir-name

He was never a true mod, he had his own lil section to keep tidy. Had some good feedback off forum members, why not trust him, he seemd to be above board.

It was my greed of twinkys that made me want to do bussiness, that and he said he could get me whatever american foods I want. Almost xmas and no sign of twinkys, still, I have me some krusteze pancake mix and a couple o boxes of cinamon crumb cake mix to tide me over. I feel sorry for the people who really got scammed, in comparison to me they lost out more.

Y

yew.sir-name

twinkies-0407-460x360.jpg

dingle

He is a scammer

He lies CONSTANTLY about the date he ships packages. "I shipped it 3 weeks ago" and you get a package with a postmark of 5 days ago.

Very well done.

Im out 28 bucks on him, it isn't worth my time to argue with him

He sent me TERRIBLE pm's, full of nasty pejoratives and capitol letters that i would not dare repeat

Oh yeah, and i opened a ticket with paypal. Paypal closed it without reading anything i wrote. if you do open a ticket with him, be SURE to be the one to escalate it, because paypal doesn't read what you write before its escalated and he'll bullshit his way through his letter to paypal to have them close it before you get a chance to argue your side.

When he sent me my package, he had a delivery confimation. This was sent via usps standard shipping ($2). I did infact receive it, just a month late... not working functioning proporly... not what i wanted... and not shipped how i paid for it to be shipped. Other than that hes a great person!

P.S. : twinkies aren't all that great... but i'm sure somebody reputable could send you a box if you REALLLLLY wanted :p

For a while I though "twinkys" was LASER related stuff like optics or something. ;D ;D
I was able to Google the word "twinkys" until I see the picture. :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D

C

Chris.

I remember when my dad bought my brother and me a 1kg bag of american chocolates back from the states.... they were awesome :D
Not quite so much can be said for american tobacco though ::)

@user,
If you still want some, I'm pretty sure I can find them. I'll send them to you at cost. Any other items you want?

Hmmm let's take this to PM so as to not further clutter this thread.

Y

yew.sir-name

Yeah it's twinkie not twinky, my bad. I still might see if someone from here can send me some, I can get some off ebay but they're about £10 ($20) for a box. DA offerd me a box plus one of the diffraction gratings he pulled from an old laptop for $10 plus $1.50 paypal fees.

American foods contain more chemicals I guess, which makes them taste good. I recently had a pillsbury funfetti cake and almost died, the rainbowy vanillary moist goodness was out of this world. I shop at costo a fair bit so have found some american stuff: orios, brownie mix (ghirardelli), buttermilk pancake and cake mix (continental mills) but no twinkies.

If anyone (respectable) wants to send me some twinkies and maybe other stuff, pm me with offers of what you have and howmuch you want for them shipped to the uk.

Chris. said:
I remember when my dad bought my brother and me a 1kg bag of american chocolates back from the states.... they were awesome :D

Thats pretty ironic, because chocolates from europe are supposed to be much better than american. When i travelled to paris a few years back and had my first "real" chocolate I almost died :)

dingle said:
He is a scammer

He lies CONSTANTLY about the date he ships packages.  "I shipped it 3 weeks ago" and you get a package with a postmark of 5 days ago.

Very well done.

Im out 28 bucks on him, it isn't worth my time to argue with him

He sent me TERRIBLE pm's, full of nasty pejoratives and capitol letters that i would not dare repeat

Oh yeah, and i opened a ticket with paypal.  Paypal closed it without reading anything i wrote.   if you do open a ticket with him, be SURE to be the one to escalate it, because paypal doesn't read what you write before its escalated and he'll bullshit his way through his letter to paypal to have them close it before you get a chance to argue your side.

When he sent me my package, he had a delivery confimation.  This was sent via usps standard shipping ($2).  I did infact receive it, just a month late... not working functioning proporly... not what i wanted... and not shipped how i paid for it to be shipped.  Other than that hes a great person!

P.S. : twinkies aren't all that great... but i'm sure somebody reputable could send you a box if you REALLLLLY wanted :p

dood whats a perjorativleablistivrwhatever?

im sooo confuzzled why he wud do that. all my business now is: tracking or no deal, I guess i learned from his mistakes...

C

Chris.

jayhawker08 said:
[quote author=Chris. link=1196807972/15#24 date=1196978978]I remember when my dad bought my brother and me a 1kg bag of american chocolates back from the states.... they were awesome :D

Thats pretty ironic, because chocolates from europe are supposed to be much better than american. When i travelled to paris a few years back and had my first "real" chocolate I almost died :)[/quote]

"The grass is always greener on the other side" ;)

Chris. said:
[quote author=jayhawker08 link=1196807972/15#28 date=1196981504][quote author=Chris. link=1196807972/15#24 date=1196978978]I remember when my dad bought my brother and me a 1kg bag of american chocolates back from the states.... they were awesome  :D
Not quite so much can be said for american tobacco though  ::)

Thats pretty ironic, because chocolates from europe are supposed to be much better than american. When i travelled to paris a few years back and had my first "real" chocolate I almost died  :)[/quote]

"The grass is always greener on the other side"  ;)[/quote]

I prefer monies, monies are sound better than grass. even tho most euro not green.

w00ts swiss chocolate, and GO CHEMICAL INDUCED FOODS!

amk

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=372Ah0Z_L1w[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOLI_MHWFgk[/media]