Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best in ear headphones?

You won't be disappointed with the coppers or the gold turbines. These are simply Eargasmic headphones for the price. These compare nicely to the higher end +$1000 reference inner earphones, and to me they sound pretty much on par.
Only thing that is a neg is the lack of a detachable cable. I'm sure if you're brave a detachable version could be custom made (CAREFULLY).

i would NEVER try that

check out sleek audio i have sl6 headphones and their wireless kit noise isolating and they are tunable, they are amazing for a great price. I also have a custom set of In ear monitors by mylivewires the trips model which is 3 drivers per ear tweeter and midrange and a subwoofer those are a decent price also.

Baron youre welcome to try my coppers out when you got them. Let me know how they sound:) but do make sure you got clean ears:p

I guess 1-2 weeks.

The fake are fake! They have 0.5$ speaker in.

Last edited:
Mind telling me where you got the fake ones?

EDIT: my ears are always clean lol. I Q-tip every day

Last edited:
Etymotics' ER-4S + Bithead!!!

Go to head-fi.org; they
Know what they're talking about
Yes, best Audio forum by far. I buy all my headphone gear from Headroom - they know what they're talking about too :beer:

I have two of Grado's open cans (SR60/SR225) for use in private-areas as well as Etymotics' ER-4S (not going to be your "style" of headphones but believe-you-me, when properly driven*, there's nothing like it :cool:)

*I also have the Total Air Head and Bithead portable amps. If you commute with a backpack / messenger bag then this 10x7x2cm amp is not a topic sizes/weight-wise, but they will drive your headphones much, much better than the typical MP3 player / multimedia phone's built-in op-amp. Hell, the bithead will kick your Nottebook's op-amp's ass any day of the week... :bowdown:

Do those grados sound better than these turbines? I want a pair of good bassy over ears for a price like that :)

Last edited:
Do those grados sound better than these turbines? I want a pair of good bassy over ears for a price like that :)
I thought Monster Turbines were in-ear... "open cans" are notable for clarity of sound, not for bass... you're better off with closed-can technology in that case :beer:

They are in-ear. Sorry for trying to make you compare them for me :p
Can you give me a good closed can for around that price range though?

Baron, buy the Turbine Copper for yourself too! May I'll get and the coopers if you can be Middleman and for me! But I need to sell some lasers to get them...

Traveller1111140 said:
I thought Monster Turbines were in-ear... "open cans" are notable for clarity of sound, not for bass... you're better off with closed-can technology in that case :beer:

not entirely true. the bass is -usally- better on headphones then on earphones. but in-earphones can definatly deliver true good sounding hard hitting bass.
But for a higher price.

For 50 dollar you already get some nice bass out of a headphone. but if bass is all you want, youre looking at a headphone around your ears, not on your ears.

not entirely true. the bass is -usally- better on headphones then on earphones....
Ok, a small misunderstanding here - for best bass response I recommend full, closed headphones (as opposed to open air like my Grados). Almost all good-quality full headphones will produce better bass than any in-ear model. For example, AKG's K550s

Baron, buy the Turbine Copper for yourself too! May I'll get and the coopers if you can be Middleman and for me! But I need to sell some lasers to get them...

I WOULD if they didnt cost me ONE AND A HALF PAYCHECKS :gun:

Also, those AKGs are a tad bit out of my price rage lmao

BTW, I am not looking exclusively for bass, but I wouldn't mind if the headphones I got rattled my brain :p