Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best in ear headphones?

yuppers! Use the line out of the iPad. Get FLAC player from the app store. WELL WORTH IT!
Avoid Golden Ear. It's crap.
I've got a tonne of FLAC for you to test. Let me know and I'll share some with you.
Do you have a server or someway for me to upload to you?

Torrent :evil:

yuppers! Use the line out of the iPad. Get FLAC player from the app store. WELL WORTH IT!
Avoid Golden Ear. It's crap.
I've got a tonne of FLAC for you to test. Let me know and I'll share some with you.
Do you have a server or someway for me to upload to you?

Meh i want my own music in flac then. Isnt there a app that auto searches for flacs for my current music collection?

Got mine today, they sound good but absolutely not worth the 300€. :(
I'll give 3 stars.

Last edited:
It takes time to break in the headphones. They won't sound good at first. After a few days of letting them run, they'll improve. This is assuming you have a legitimate pair of Monster turbine pros?
All higher end IEMs and OEMs have a break in time.
Also what are you listening to on them? .mp3 will be notably crappy!

got them :D

holyyyy crapz the sound is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
and thats only with mp3 only.
Im downloading my favorite album in flac ASAP :D

Not so good as I thought :( I want more bass or better eartips..

Wow the bass here is amazing. And im pretty much a bass lover.

I didnt change the tips. I used the ones already on, i found them to be extremly comfortable and isolated.
But else il use the sony hybrid tips i have them around.

Last edited:
Yeah some coins and pokemon cards my dad asked what crazy chinese seller i ordered it by hahaha. Thanks alot friend:)

I thought you would think some american coins and a mexican peso would be cool :)
The pokemon cards, well, I dont know about that one

Haha its useless but thanks anyway. Dont know what was in your mind when you put that in the package but ok^^
I reaaly enjoy the earphones:)

I tried aceplayer and some flacs on it. I notice the difference, but do not feel the worthyness to convert all my files . 320kb/s mp3 is good enough for me:)

You'll be a convert once you discover HIFI headphones. Trust me. You're missing a significant part of you music in .mp3 even on the highest quality settings.
CD quality bit-rate is set at 1411Kb/sec. The reason FLAC and ALAC, .ape files are lossless
is because they copy exactly what data they're being fed. .mp3 clips low, medium and high ranges in the audio and as such is considered lossy!
FLAC vs. 320 Mp3

There is a tonne of documentation on this exact subject.
You've said that you noticed the difference, wait until you hear some of the movie soundtracks I have in 192/32bit!

Last edited: