Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best/Favorite Laser Website?

I am wondering what is everyone's preferred website for lasers?
I had a good experience with rayfoss but im curious what other reliable sites you know will deliver high quality lasers?

Ash

Um. I know I may get flamed for this, but Rayfoss doesn't sell any high-quality lasers.
They sell up-to-spec Cheap China lasers.
For High Quality, you need to go to CNI, Novalasers / Laserglow, Dragon Lasers, Optotronics, or Viasho.
For up-to-spec Cheap China lasers Rayfoss is good, O-like.com is usually slightly better, LEDshoppe sells good plain lasers that are usually overspec, and sometimes you can get a good deal from Wicked, but you will be waiting over 3 months on average for your laser.
see this thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/guide-buying-your-first-green-laser-30608.html#post516853

@Ash
What would you say would be the best choice or the website you prefer out of CNI, Novalasers, etc.....( all the websites you posted that you said were good)
EDIT:My rayfoss 50mw that i ordered feels nice in the hand. The beam is bright, straight, and satisfying. What is it that sets them below other companies? Such as features on them? ( don't get me wrong, I'm not a laser expert, but my rayfoss laser looks and feels high quality)

Last edited:
I would consider taking dragon lasers off that list based on RHDs current issues with them.

Right here on the LPF B/S/T and Pro Shop....
I trust these sellers more than others...

I also like O-Like... RayFoss and PriceAngels....
in that order...;)

Jerry

Last edited:

Ash

Stick with Rayfoss or o-like. High quality lasers are very overpriced.

prefer Shenzhen Keyuan CO.,LTD. or www.rayfoss.com
skylaser is a professional manufacturer company, their laser is well tested and the host have a complete safety features. beside that, the price is low. (price don't listed in their website)
rayfoss, AFAIK they are a trading company, but their customer service is very friendly, if our laser is underspec, they will take care of it. and also, low price. rayfoss is also sells skylaser's laser (for FMK model).

Best site for Lasers? Mate, you already arrived.

EDIT: let me name Jetlasers. Great products and exellent customer service.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I would say you should defiantly buy from one of the builders here at LPF.
I have seen better deals here than any china website!
Many forum members have had problems with bad or non working lasers lately. Myself included.

O-like sent me a piece of crap for $105.00 I could have spent just a bit more and had I more powerful laser built buy a trusted LPF member, that "would work"
Read the " companies" area of the forum and see that there a lot of these Chinese websites that have people complaining about the absolute garbage they are selling!

As lowell said, your best bet is buying here through the forum, from a reputable builder.

Of the options you listed though, IMO Lazerer is the best.

Warnlaser is a scam.

Last edited:
Who do you think i should buy from i saw the 2.6w shadow from lazereer on youtube how do i buy from him? Please tell me some people that have really good lasers that have high watts that arent too expensive.

Last edited:
If you want an overpriced 600mW crappy laser get a Wicked Lasers model, otherwise get some posts here and turn to the buy/sell/trade section (i don't know buyer restraints in that section, it changed since I joined, I know there are seller restraints now...)
Don't confuse lazerer and lazereer, first is a company and the second is a forum member, with nothing to do with the mentioned company.