Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best deal on 26 gauge silicone insulated wire and heatshrink

Here is the module puller I spoke of it's made with a steel shank for long life and a brass lock nut so you can
wiggle the module back and forth and maintain a good grip on it, it's only $10.00 plus shipping.

I have an aixiz module pressed into a sink that I can not get to the back side of. Is there a tool that will thread into it where the lens threads into and will extract it that way?Thanks

Last edited:

I've used this wire and shrink tube in pretty much every one of my builds and I can attest to it's great quality.

FP I received my order today.... this is some great quality wire and shrink tube. I can't wait to use it.

Thank you

DTR

Best wire in town. Only stuff I use with my modules.:beer:

Yeah... and it's not all kinked like the cheap stuff
that one of the members was able to get/sell. I like
this stuff for some of our non-Laser R&D projects..

Jerry

Yeah... and it's not all kinked like the cheap stuff
that one of the members was able to get/sell. I like
this stuff for some of our non-Laser R&D projects..

Jerry

They took the words right out of my mouth. Before I got into lasers I used that radioshack wire for everything I have never even heard of silicone insulated wire.... Well now I won't use anything but this stuff for small projects. For me it has handled delivering power to a Phlatlight direct driven off of a Panasonic NCR18650PD which is claimed to has 10a capabilities :beer:

Do they make a heavier gauge too :)

Do you by chance have spools these can go on? I would love to invest in the professional look of having several spools of wire, like solder, where I can just pull what I need, and *snip* rather than just having a bag of wire around.

Last edited:
Do you by chance have spools these can go on? I would love to invest in the professional look of having several spools of wire, like solder, where I can just pull what I need, and *snip* rather than just having a bag of wire around.

:thinking: I keep mine in a bag and the heat shrink also, I find a zip bag is good as I always have many small pieces that I use later.

I do not carry spools but this is what I have done in the past for small wire like what we are talking about here, if you use solder wick save the container it comes in
and reuse it to put the wire up in, it is nice as it holds the end of the wire so it doesn't un-spool and you can pull out as much as you need and cut it :)

If you can find a deal on a few of these buy em and take the wick out and put the wire in :)

Another cool thing about them is they stack together so you can keep all your different colors in one stack :)

Last edited:
I got it few days ago......and was going to let ya know that I got it.....then....my CRS must have went into overdrive. Your products are always top shelf :beer:

ped

I dont think its even called silicone wire anymore, everyone (including myself) calls it "FlaminPyro" wire :crackup:

ohaya

This thread hasn't had any posts for awhile, but I wanted to mention that I just got some of the 26AWG wire from Flaminpyro, so it's still available. Very nice guy, answered all of my obsessive questions, and shipped very fast and neat.

He also has heatshrink tubing that I, unfortunately, didn't get some (regretting now), but I may remedy that soon.

Later,
Jim