Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Because ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I know why has been "deleted" what I reported yesterday to Alaskan?

Do not you consider it important as what? or do not you care?

Are you or are not you a super moderator? I asked explanations about it!

Instead, did you prefer to delete everything true?

I still look for explanations!​

I didn't know it was deleted. If anyone wants to know what this is about feel free to PM me.

I didn't know it was deleted. If anyone wants to know what this is about feel free to PM me.

This is the second time that you try to put me in the wrong spot with the forum!
Do you tell me once and for all what do you want from me?

From this moment on, whatever you write to me via private message, I will publish it ...!

So avoid and forget that I'm on this forum! go to break elsewhere!

If you have issues please contact me directly, I have added you to my contact list.

diachi

medium.gif

Hi Folks,
I don't really get into many discussions like this and i won't, But can we all get back to business .. Boring!!

Rich:)

YES, this is boring, very boring, I agree! Stop this non-sense. My only object is YOUR offering to do business with us and then when I try, you deny as if hiding something.

Rivem

YES, this is boring, very boring, I agree! Stop this non-sense. My only object is YOUR offering to do business with us and then when I try, you deny as if hiding something.

The language barrier might also be too much of an issue with him. I don't understand much of what he's trying to say, and his understanding of us is probably not great either.

Either way, this isn't appropriate for a forum thread, so please stop posting like this 3DLaSeRBuiLDeR.

When he gets miffed his english improves tremendously. I am taking a break again, I keep trying to stay away from this drama and sucked back into it with this guy, we had a member ask him about 3D printing, he knows nothing. I think it's Issac.

Status
Not open for further replies.