Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BeamCheap Now Pwned!

Baser

Re: BeamCheap Now Open!

Do you ship units over 5mW to the US?

Baser

excellent customer support, will be ordering soon :]

wow 300 and 400mw green modules:D looks great

Asherz

Very nice site you have put together, I also really appreciate you taking the time to visit us over here and talk through your updates personally, it shows great character.

There may be a few bugs in specs and things, and a few mistakes but the site was just launched, that is obviously too be expected and in the time frame you have taken on board our advice is amazing.

Anyone expecting this to be perfect the second it's released should come back down to earth. the issue with the blu-ray module was solved quickly and professionally.

Great job :) I look forward to doing some business with you :)

Thanks for the comments :) Over the next day or two it should really start to even out and improve.

cmak

Excellent, I'll be buying the 200mW green module later in the year

same here! are there more powerful ones of the same size/spec as the 200mW's yet? Like 250mW or so? :evil:

Peace & Thanx
-cmak

I am talking with Susie now to get the rest of the photos for the website, and get the right specifications for the rest of our modules :)

Thanks, T_J, very enlightening. I was skeptical from the start, but everyone was so excited I assumed I'd missed something that proved their legitimacy.

They said they were a sister company to O-Like, of course people are excited. But in reality they are a drop service. They take your order, and forward it to O-Like, and make a few $$$. Which is dumb because you can just make the order to O-Like yourself and save the $$ Beamcheap would charge you for doing nothing. Plus the owner of Beamcheap has been lying all over the forum to cover that fact. So I would stay clear of Beamcheap and go with O-Like only. You'd be stupid not to.

I was under the impression we WERE a sister company.
And with prices cheaper than O-Like, you wouldn't save any money.

Anyways, were here for the long run :)
Six months from now, we'll still be here, as in a year and two.

Keep digging your own grave pal..

417px-Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.jpg