Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Battery information you may want to know

Pman

Yes, there's information all over the place and if you scroll to the bottom of the original link I provided there are some direct links for more information;) Thanks for the link.
I haven't even gotten to those other sites myself other than illumination supply.

"I woke up this morning and even my rice krispies wouldn't talk to me" :D

Last edited:

Great thread Pete- and TY Larry for all that info..

I was reading about disposal of Lithiums and knew NOT to just throww out w/ the trash..

BUT did not know of a good habit to have- whatever you end up doing its a good thing to cover both ends with tape to help prevent a short and possible fire- I had one make contact in a box of misc. stuff and when I handled it I nearly got a burn-

I hope the USPS will lift the ban-- as other shipping choices are much more expensive.

The ban was started a few months IIRC after a Jumbo Jet crashed and the MANY MANY litiums aboard were considered a possible cause- afaik it was later ruled out BUT the
USPS has not changed their policy.

I wonder if the possible 'dimise' of LightHound was related to Lithiums and the cost to ship..

+7 to the OP when system allows-
+7 to Larry..

hak

Last edited:

Pman

Thanks Len.
I would admit that my lithium cells make me feel just a bit edgy as I own so many the risk is higher for something to go wrong even though I'm careful about how I store and charge them. I own many chargers but won't let any run unless I'm in the room. I also check (with my hand) for any cell warming.